Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    zoltan1 is offline New Member

Question First time with Winstrol, T3 - Advice!

I'm looking to cut up and lose excess body fat. I have never used any AS in my life before, but have made my mind up to go ahead and try it.

I,ve got winstrol (5mg tabs) and T3 (Liothyronine - 20mcg tabs). It is the real stuff because I acquired it from an IFBB judge.

What I want to do is go on about a 8 to 10 week cycle, but I want maximum effect. Obviously I have to use the correct dosage and know how much to take and when.

How many tabs do I start with and when do I bring in the T3?

Also when during the day do I take the winstrol - 10am, 12am, 3am etc. The same with the T3.

What I'm looking for is the most effective way to take these 2 drugs together. My aim is not to put on so much mass, as it is to look like a piece of iron and increase strength.

I wanted to be shredded. I have easy access to these 2 drugs at the moment so I can use as much as is neccassary. I know there are alot of other drugs you can stack for this goal, like John Romano's stack in MD mag's Feb 2002 issue. Problem is you need thousands of $ and access.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    There are already some really good threads on using T3 on here, so just do a search on T3 and you'll have all the info you need.... As far as the winny goes I'd go with 50mg a day especially if you're using the 5mg tabs... I don't think they have as much kick as the 2mg Zambon's so go with 50mg a divided into 2 doses is fine.... Morning and night....

If getting shreaded is your goal stacking some clen with the T3 and winny will give you even better results... and of course follow a strick diet... good luck

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    As far as proper dosing of T3 check out the following post by CYCLEON.

Now, as far as winny is concerned you will need about 50mg/day (or EOD) to make a difference. The tabs are great for women becuase of the ability to control the dose, but if I were you I would look for some winny depot. The injections tend to be a little more effective anyway. Regardless of what kind of winny you use I wouldn't recommend going beyond 6 weeks as winstrol is a 17AA and can be very hard on the liver. Look into some milk thistle or ALA as well. Good luck.

Thread Information