Thread: get big cycle..

john004 is offline Associate Member

get big cycle..

I was thinking something like :

HGH 2-3iu/day 1-12
    test enth - 1g/week 1-12
    eq - 6-800mg/week week 1-12
    winny - 100mg/day weeks 4-12

clomid and nolva on hand. Think this will blow me up and maybe help lean me out. Im at 5' 8'' 190 probably 18%.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would like to see you bump up the HGH to 4-6 iu a day and think you should run the winny weeks 9-15 but otherwise looks quite good. What is your previous AAS experience.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No that the cycle looks bad but dude...you're only 20 and already running GH and high doses of test?? Why are your doses so high? As "Ricks" said, what is your previous AAS experience? I also think that at 18% bf you should think about a cutting cycle, drop the enanthate and go with propionate .

Missed the 20 year old thing guess I should have looked at the profile. That is a pretty heavy cycle at that age I think you might want to tone it down a bit. Unless you are already a competitor that is probably overkill and I am a high dose advocate but even I cycled for several years before jumping into growth and 2.5G a week cycles.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the gh will juust be kicking in when u stop,thats alot of test.bro at that age.

Ok, well i guess my real question at this point, is GH at 2iu a day, not going to have an effect? I cut the test to 750/week and the eq to 600/mg week. Im gonna run the winny 50mg/day 4-12. But am i waisting my money on GH? I was told by a friend i to just do 2iu a day, and it will lean me out a bit, if need be, i can switch the enth. to prop. Im at 183lbs today. I want to reach my 200lbs mark, but not get anymore b/f. Just started my cardio at 15min/day. No soda, only water or ice tea. I mostly eat chicken, and im eating 3-4 times a day. Anything would be greatly appriciated. I don't want to waist the 400 on a growth kit that i already have, if 2iu is not enough, ill bump it up and get another kit.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    you should read up on steroids before using. And get your nutrition together.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I dont know much about GH, however you winny looks pretty heavy week wise...thats 8 weeks your running a 17aa bro..i would think that over

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by john004
    and im eating 3-4 times a day.
    3-4 x's a day is not enough to put on weight. And is this your 1st cycle?? B/c if it is, I still think you revised dosages are too high, JMO. I'd do a little more research before jumping into this, AND you definetly need to be eating more if you want to get up to 200lbs. Like Pete and Rickson said, you'll need to post your previous AAS experience before you get any quality advice.

There are cheaper ways to lean out then HGH and I would try those first. At 18% BF you can lose plenty just by diet and cardio.

Ok, totally forgot about the past experience with AAS. This is like my 5th cycle, used a little bit of everything, fina/prop/enth/cyp/anadrol /d-bol/sustanon etc.. etc.. I am pretty well educated. Im just not well educated with HGH thats why im asking is 2iu's a day even gonna have an effect? I can do a 10 week cycle of test/deca 400 a piece and not gain much, thats why my dosages are high. My nutrition could be better, but im a picky eater. This is the cycle im set on doing, all i really want to know is the HGH even going to have an effect, if its not going to, i'll bump it up to 4 iu's and just buy another kit. I want to lean out, but i want to gain weight, that also the reason for the high dosages. My eating has actually gone up, im eating more like 4-6 times a day now. I have read almost everything on HGH and it says you should take 4-6iu/day.. but i have a friend who does 2iu's and i seen his results, which were awesome. I know everyone is diffrent, thats why im asking for others opinions.

nobody knows if hgh will have an effect at 2iu a day? I think im gonna have to stop test all together, nipples starting to get pains behind them. I've done test in all my cycles, never had a problem, why now? The dosages are still normal now. Im thinking about just hgh/eq/winny and maybe fina somewhere..

Thread Information