The Base is offline Associate Member

Talking Got my gear and away i go.

Okay guys, just started the next part of my cycle being verormone (test prop) and primo depot. That is on top of the dianabol which i have been running for the past 4 weeks.

I've got some nolvadex just incase, but then I might use it later in the cycle to get rid of a bit of the water.

Dianabol 40mg e/d
    Test prop 300mg e/w
    Primo depot 200mg e/w.

Will be running this till the end of October.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    base,
    did you run this cycle by the bros here on a.r? seems kind of light to me, but thats jmo.
    dbol looks good, but the primo looks extremely light, and how are you running the prop? looks like 100mg every 2nd day? is this your 1st cycle bro? you may get the results you want from this if it is. let us in on a little more info...........

peace bb79

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Have you been running anything else with the 4 weeks of dbol , any of the prop? Do you have your clomid for post? Let's see a little bit more info like barbells said and we'll get you on the right path.

Aragorn

I've got nolavadex just in case and my pharmacist is a good friend so getting anything else isn't a prob.

The real problem with me is that i get tested by the IOC and therefore need to keep a track of when stuff is in and out of my system. taking something like deca or sust is a complete no no. This is my second proper cycle although I did run a Dbol only cycle a year ago and got fantastic gains.

You will note that Primo is detectable for only 4-5 weeks, Test Prop 2 weeks and dianabol 4-5 weeks. I've got my guy looking into EQ for me as he thinks the published detection time is a lot less than the published time.
    I'm not so much looking for size as I'm 6.2 and 110kg. (17st 3lbs/240lbs) but I want my power, strength to increase again. I've only lost a little bit of the gains that i gained last year/early this year so I really just want to increase and go beyond them. I do a lot of olympic and power lifting along with body building for vanity.

I've not run anything for the first four weeks, just been using the dbol to get me going.
    What do you guys think - any leads on anything else???

All help very much appreciated guys. Been a little while since i've been on here but I'm glad to be back!
    Peace

Have you guys not been back to this thread to answer?? Any help would be appreciated!

Thread Information