WSURAIDER is offline New Member

First cycle ideas

Hello,
    As you can see by the date I joined, I am new to the board (i have posted over at FB for a little over a year) For introduction purposes, I am 6'4, 197 lbs, 8% body fat. I have been lifting weights for 4 years, with the last year being devoted soley for the purpose of bodybuilding (I lifted before for sports). I have no previous cycle experience, but I have ran a 1-AD prohormone cycle before, and was disappointed. In the last year I have gained about 40 lbs. naturally, and am happy with my progress. However, as you can imagine, progress has slowed and I am beginning to research other alternatives. I would like to take the next step in bodybuilding in Winter, when I will turn 21. I have done quite a bit of research, but I realize that I still know nothing and that there is a ton to learn. My diet is well planned, and is posted in the food forum, consisting of 6 meals a day, 1.25 g protein/lb. weight, low GI carbs, and EFAs. From what I have read thusfar, here is what I am considering. I got this cycle from Lewd over at my old board.

week 1-8 Test 500mg/wk
    week 1-8 Deca 300mg/wk

I would follow this with appropriate post cycle clomid. My first few questions are how big of a threat is "deca dick", and if it is a big problem, how could I tweak this cycle to avoid it? Any other feedback is appreciated guys.

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    The test will take care of the deca dick no problem bro. Looks like a good cycle but if you really want to be happy with your gains, throw in some Dbol at say 30mg/ed for 4-5 weeks to jump start it.

MAX30

jamotech is offline Member
    Another way to help w/ deca dick is run test 1-2 weeks past deca, run deca 1-8 and test 1-9.

4plates is offline Banned
    it looks like an ok cycle bro,a little weak and a little short but ok.
    test should combat any deca cock
    its going to take about 3-4 wks before you notice anthing without dbol ,so basiclly your doing a 4 wk cycle.
    you really shoud consider running it for 10-12 wk

Thread Information