Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Accutane and DBol

i will be starting my next cycle near the end of sept but i am in the process of obtaining all my gear. I will be buying some Accutane this time around cause the acne was a headache. My next cycle will consist of deca /sus or another test/d bol. I will be running the bol at 35 mg for 4 to 5 weeks depending on how my body reacts. Will the accutane and the bol roast my liver? if this is the case would it be better for me to hold of the accutance till i finish the bol? thanks

4plates is offline Banned
    accutane by itself is is high toxin to the liver i would wait .
    i took accutane as a teen for acne and it worked great and fast.it really dries out you skin.so becareful when you smile or your lips will split and bleed like mad.hahaha

just bumping this till i get a reply, dont want it to fall to the bottom

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Accutane is so toxic for your liver that before a dermatologist will perscribe it they make you go through a blood screening to check your liver. If you wanna take accutane you should substitute dbals for another AS injectiable if you can find one.

Try this

Deca 400mg per wk
    Test of your choice 500-600 per wk
    Eq 600 mg per wk
    then you will be able to take accutane with it safetly
    also if your worried about your liver use milk thistle.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Accutane isn't exactly a quick cure either. It takes a while to take full effect to the point of controlling acne. I agree with the responses saying don't mix it with d-bol.

Right now i am takeing a perscription of Minocycline @ 100 mg a day. How bad is this for the liver? Cause it has only been two weeks and i am almost all cleared up.

SwitchedOn is offline New Member
    I was on accutane for 8 months, had to get blood work done every two. It is very toxic on the liver and makes you feel like shit. Sorry bro, even with ancillaries you couldn't pay me enough to use accutane with an oral like dbol . Accutane by itself was a pain in the ass. Hell it was almost taken off the market a few years back. If you decide to use while on be careful bro.

Switched

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Accutane is pretty potent stuff on the liver and mixing it with D-bol is like saying I,m tired of my liver working!!Hold off on the Accutane or don,t use D-Bol I would,nt do both JMO

Billy

bodyboy is offline New Member

Wink acne help

people the best thing to help acne is a tablet called pantothenic acid its a B5 vitamin you can get it at any health food shop give it a go about 6mgs per day

Besides accutane along with being bad for your liver it really dries your skin out your lips crack and peel and you have to stay away from any sun

The Iron Game Guest
    It has been done. Accutane/Roaccutane liver damaging properties is largely over-rated. It is the fact that you run it for such a long period of time that becomes a concern. I know a gentleman who ran 50mgs dbol daily for 6 weeks alongside his accutane with no problems. He was also running 1000mgs plus of test in his cycle.

The problem here is Dbol will greatly increase your likelyhood of getting new acne when on the cycle so I would say no. As was suggested above use items that are not known to cause large acne or items that you have used successfully without acne.

EQ/Primo/Anavar are 3 choices I can recommend but for me. I was on test a while back also running accutane / dbol / winny and I would not recommend it. Liver was ok but spots starting coming back.

I am now onto an eq/anavar/slin cycle (stopped but will restart shortly)

Peace

Thread Information