leelee_69 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle Question

Hi, new to the board, and I'm interested in comments on my first cycle. My stats are:

5'8
    14% bf

I would like to run a cycle of dbol / test for 10 weeks.

Comments / Feedback is appreciated.

McBain is offline Member
    Do more research bro. You can fuck yourself up if you don't know what you are doing. Dbols for 10 weeks bro? Ouch, you liver will be hating you. You didn't include dosages either or what type of test. What are your goals and how long have you been training for?

Age 21

Been training for two years, I expect to keep dosages low.

Goals would be to gain about 20 pounds, keeping the same body composition.

McBain is offline Member
    I still think you need to do more research bro, trust me it is worthwhile having some patients and doing some reading for the next few months. Having someone hand you a cycle on a silver platter is NOT a good idea. First of all there is no perfect cycle, everyone has their own opinions on what is best, so the cycle/dosages recommended to you will differ person to person, hence it is best to ask as many knowledgable bro's as possible. Read back threads there is lots of good info. Read the educational forum. The other problem about having someone lay out a cycle for you is if something goes wrong you don't know why or how to fix it. Education is key to avoid getting side effects.

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    Only 2 years? You should keep lifting until you hit your wall so to say bc you still have lots of natural potential, being young you shouldn't look into juice until you have at least 4-5years of training under your belt bc then you know you've reached your max and you need the juice to raise the ceiling. Stick around on this board use the search button, read and learn. You'll learn everything you need to know here but you need to research for some time.

Thread Information