ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

adding test prop...

hi,
    my cycle is test 500mg 10 weeks and eq 400mg 9 weeks with a 2 week 750/600 frontload. i am running wnny 50mg from week 7-12. i want to add test prop at the end of the cycle because of the window between were iend my injectables and go to post cycle. i WILL be on winstrol at the time and i need you guys experience to help me out with how i can use the prop at the end. i want to get the most out of this cycle so i am not left unsatisfied and looking to do anoter cycle to get what i want. will adding the prop for 3-4 weeks at the end do me any good?
    thanks

Andy13 is offline New Member

Re: adding test prop...

Originally posted by ANTWAAN
    hi,
    my cycle is test 500mg 10 weeks and eq 400mg 9 weeks with a 2 week 750/600 frontload. i am running wnny 50mg from week 7-12. i want to add test prop at the end of the cycle because of the window between were iend my injectables and go to post cycle. i WILL be on winstrol at the time and i need you guys experience to help me out with how i can use the prop at the end. i want to get the most out of this cycle so i am not left unsatisfied and looking to do anoter cycle to get what i want. will adding the prop for 3-4 weeks at the end do me any good?
    thanks
    I would drop the EQ 4 weeks before you want to start clomid... If you are using TE, stop it 3 weeks before this time, replace these doses with your winstrol and TP.. You should be able to begin clomid therapy soon after your cycle instead of waiting around for your androgen levels to fall.

IMO, a two week front load defeats the purpose.. Do it in one week (I do it in one day).

The EQ is the most important thing to consider loading.. Why? b/c it takes nearly a month of repeated injections to build up to a theraputic level.. then, if you follow my adivice, it's almost time to get off...

Some people have reported flu-like symptoms from loading EQ. This is not from the actual AAS itself, but, instead some other component in the mix..

Start easy with the EQ,.. If you are OK, load it.

Andy

Andy

i am stopping eq 3 weeks before my post cycle therapy and the test enth 2 weeks. why do you suggest longer?

say i go 50mg prop and 75mg tren every other day weeks 11-12, would it even be worth it or does anyone have a better way to maximize my cycle?

Thread Information