Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Anadrol and Dianabol cycle?

ak3179 is offline Junior Member

Anadrol and Dianabol cycle?

I am thinking of starting a cycle of Anadrol and dianabol here within the next couple of weeks but have heard mixed feeling on that stack. The cycle would be 30mg of dianabol a day for 6 weeks, 50mg of anadrol a day for 5 weeks and then 25mg of proviron a day starting on the third week for 3 weeks and 10mg of nolvadex a day starting on the fifth week for 4 weeks. Like I said some people say i will get great results and others say to stay away. I want to stay with orals so if anyone has any other info on a good stack with dianabol please fill me in. Thanks.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    You very well may die from liver failure.

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    On that note i was like you once until I tasted sweet Test E and felt the delicious jab of a syringe. youll get over it. Remember any steroid will yield results but everything has a risk/benefit ratio. IF you had to do all oral i would do anavar if anything at all.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    That's a terrible cycle. How old are you?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro, that just wont work...the 2 compounds will fill you with water and you will flush when done with them...the two have their place in a cycle but no there....not too mention your liver values will go thru the roof....if you dont think you can handle injections then youre not ready yet...

Just anavar by it self? i know orals are pretty toxic on the liver bet what will the results be in your mind?

OP...how old are you? How long have you been training? What are your stats? What are your goals?

I have been working out since i was 13 years old and i just turned 30 last month.

Quote Originally Posted by ak3179 View Post
    I have been working out since i was 13 years old and i just turned 30 last month.
    Weight, height, bodyfat?

I am 6'0, 180lbs and about 6% BF. I really want to bulk up and put on a good 20lbs of muscle. I am new to the steroid world so sorry for all of the questions. I just wanted to get some info from some people that know what they are talking about.

I would go with straight Test-e for your first cycle. All those orals are gonna wreck your shit, and you'll end up losing all your gains anyway. Single compound is the way to go for your first time around.

dont stack the test e with any oral at all?

dont stack the test e with any oral at all?
    Not for your first time. Single compound is good because if you get sides you know what's causing it, and it'll be easier to recover from just test-e rather than several compounds if you have to stop suddenly for some reason.

so will a 22ga x 1.5 work? Does it need to be a filter needle

so will a 22ga x 1.5 work? Does it need to be a filter needle
    I'd go with 21, but 22 is fine. No, it doesn't need to be filtered.

wont there be a little bit of glass pieces in the ampule after breaking the top off? Where is the best place to pin it?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wont there be a little bit of glass pieces in the ampule after breaking the top off? Where is the best place to pin it?
    you need to research b4 you try anything

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    iv mixed small amounts of dbol and drol as a kickstart before. i beleive most orals r equally as toxic so mixxing them isnt going to"kill ur liver" any faster then taking a higher dose of one oral steroid .

i wouldnt run dbol n drol alone like a cycle though, if u gona do it do it as a kick start

Thanks for the info man. I thought it might br better to take 250mg a week of test e for 7 weeks and 25mg of dianabol a day for 4 weeks and then nolva and some proviron . what do u think of that?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Keep researching on this site for some time. A typical beginner cycle is 12 weeks of Test C or Test E at 500 mgs per week. Don't use a 21 ga needle either, I use all 25 g, 1".

You need to research about the different compounds, ancillaries, and PCT.

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    anadrol for 5 weeks, i bet you couldnt go 1 weeks str8 cuz youll be hurtin so bad..........dont do it bro, just do the cycle your plannin on with just the dbol kickstart, hell even switch it to no kickstart sounds like you may benifit just as much without one

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    iv mixed small amounts of dbol and drol as a kickstart before. i beleive most orals r equally as toxic so mixxing them isnt going to"kill ur liver" any faster then taking a higher dose of one oral steroid.
    and why do you belive this??

OP go wwith the test only like the other guy said he knows his stuff, and research pct and youll be fin, and youll feel GREAT!!! go with test prop for less bloat imho

robofish is offline Associate Member
    I was always told never to take dbol and anadrol at the same time...

schmidty

the molecules from the different orals and substances are not the same molecular weight but each substances molecule has its own 17aa methylation, 10 mg of anadrol (for examples sake) may have 100 17aa units while 10 mg of winny or anavar have less than 20, it has to do with the size of the molecules, the substance and the bioavailibility of the actual steriod , anadrol is hard for your body to take up on top of the fact that the molecule is most likely smaller, it will go round and round trying to get picked up passing your liver again and again along with the metabolites

thats another one too metabolites can be just as or more harmful to your liver than the actual substance, methyltren (not the prohormone) oral tren can kill you if you were to take 80 mg of that, but 80 mg of anavar will have you feelin better than a cup of joe...............metabolites,molcules per mg(17aa are attached to each substance molecule) and bioavailibility of the substance (if your bodys receptores take somthing out of your bloodstream then they take the 17aa of the molecules as well) also affect....there are more reasons but those are three
    Last edited by AstheticKing; 03-11-2010 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robofish View Post
    I was always told never to take dbol and anadrol at the same time...
    this is too your benifit, not only would progestin activity cause boobs with anadrol with no ancillary (i know anadrol is dht its the only dht based that can give you puffy nips imho) but dbol and anadrol with fill you up like a water balloon, and as soon as you start pct you would pop and all that water would come out, the muscles become saturated with a anabolic juice and are more resposive to lifting and you are stronger but the actual hypertrophy in a dbol anadrol cycle would be minimal compared to a str8 test or even eq cycle

of course this is imho

grapejuice11 is offline Junior Member
    u need test for shure..myy silly friend decided to do a dbol only cycle and it didnt do shit except fill him with water

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    OK guys 50mg of drol and 30mg of dbolwill not put you in a hospitol and is very popular stack in fact strong as all hell too good synergy between the two cmon guys if you dont know the effects dont make crazy comments about it.

OP this is a very advanced stack and must always be used with injectible test so you need to research that and diet and drop the drol dbol idea for now.
    jamcity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    OK guys 50mg of drol and 30mg of dbolwill not put you in a hospitol and is very popular stack in fact strong as all hell too good synergy between the two cmon guys if you dont know the effects dont make crazy comments about it.

OP this is a very advanced stack and must always be used with injectible test so you need to research that and diet and drop the drol dbol idea for now.
    So u are saying that it is a very good and strong as hell stack to use or are u saying stay away from it totally? I am wondering if I will keep any of the mass that I put on after my nolva and proviron or will i just deflate?

So u are saying that it is a very good and strong as hell stack to use or are u saying stay away from it totally? I am wondering if I will keep any of the mass that I put on after my nolva and proviron or will i just deflate?

OK let me try again, it works great and you will not die. If this is your first cycle you need to look into test enanth cycle.

OK let me try again, it works great and you will not die. If this is your first cycle you need to look into test enanth cycle.
    Thanks for the info man, i really appreciate it. I think everyone that I have talked to has said that this is the worst stack that I could ever think of taking and i will loose everything that I have gained. I do have about 4 buddies that have done this cycle a few times and have had crazy results from it. I have just heard good and bad about it and just wanted a little more info before I tried anything.

Thanks for the info man, i really appreciate it. I think everyone that I have talked to has said that this is the worst stack that I could ever think of taking and i will loose everything that I have gained. I do have about 4 buddies that have done this cycle a few times and have had crazy results from it. I have just heard good and bad about it and just wanted a little more info before I tried anything.

Prob is without a test base you will lose alot of gains eventually. Gains are dramatic with the orals but the easier the gains the quicker you will lose them.

Prob is without a test base you will lose alot of gains eventually. Gains are dramatic with the orals but the easier the gains the quicker you will lose them.
    So if i took about 500mg of test e a week with it it would work pretty well?

Quote Originally Posted by AstheticKing View Post
    schmidty

the molecules from the different orals and substances are not the same molecular weight but each substances molecule has its own 17aa methylation, 10 mg of anadrol (for examples sake) may have 100 17aa units while 10 mg of winny or anavar have less than 20, it has to do with the size of the molecules, the substance and the bioavailibility of the actual steriod , anadrol is hard for your body to take up on top of the fact that the molecule is most likely smaller, it will go round and round trying to get picked up passing your liver again and again along with the metabolites

thats another one too metabolites can be just as or more harmful to your liver than the actual substance, methyltren (not the prohormone) oral tren can kill you if you were to take 80 mg of that, but 80 mg of anavar will have you feelin better than a cup of joe...............metabolites,molcules per mg(17aa are attached to each substance molecule) and bioavailibility of the substance (if your bodys receptores take somthing out of your bloodstream then they take the 17aa of the molecules as well) also affect....there are more reasons but those are three
    iv seen ppls blood work before and after, 2 of them being pro body builders in stl(one of them being trained by a pro trainer that has cliants in the O)... not saying to go take a huge doseof dbol and drol im just saying IMO u will have less sides and more results if u were to take say 25mg of each...

Quote Originally Posted by AstheticKing View Post
    anadrol for 5 weeks, i bet you couldnt go 1 weeks str8 cuz youll be hurtin so bad..........
    What do u mean he will be hurting???

[B][I][U]

What do u mean he will be hurting???
    So u are saying that it is not that bad of a stack and if I use lower doses I will have better results than if i use 25-30mg os dianabol and 50mg of anadrol ?

So u are saying that it is not that bad of a stack and if I use lower doses I will have better results than if i use 25-30mg os dianabol and 50mg of anadrol?
    better results then dbol or drol alone but not as good of results as test. listen man dont start mixen shit till u got sum exp, i shouldnthave said anything lol

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    iv seen ppls blood work before and after, 2 of them being pro body builders in stl(one of them being trained by a pro trainer that has cliants in the O)... not saying to go take a huge doseof dbol and drol im just saying IMO u will have less sides and more results if u were to take say 25mg of each...
    Im doing this right now! Good stuff.

Just use test for your 1st cycle though....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    THANK-YOU!

If you havn't done EXTENSIVE research or havn't used a particular compound/stack..... please don't comment on it.

I personally have stacked Dbol /Anadrol twice (Both times with testosterone ) - the 1st time was a 1:1 ratio (50mg Adrol:50mg Dbol) - the second time was a 2:1 ratio (100mg's adrol:50mg's/Dbol)

This stack, combined with testosterone, is very effective and they seem to compliment eachother very well. This isn't for the beginner..... nor anyone prone to holding water.

Regarding liver toxicity..... This is just my belief..... but it's WWWAAAYYY overstated. Will doing 100mg's of anadrol and 50mg's dbol put more stress on the liver than 50mg's Dbol alone.....? Yes..... but is it going to kill your liver if you run the stack for 4 weeks....? NOOOOO! You should always be getting proper bloodwork done and liver values should always be monitored.

Again..... I'm not recommending anyone new or inexperienced in the aas world to do this stack..... I'm just offering up my experience, thoughts, and beliefs.....

~Haz~
    jamcity likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    THANK-YOU!

If you havn't done EXTENSIVE research or havn't used a particular compound/stack..... please don't comment on it.

I personally have stacked Dbol /Anadrol twice (Both times with testosterone ) - the 1st time was a 1:1 ratio (50mg Adrol:50mg Dbol) - the second time was a 2:1 ratio (100mg's adrol:50mg's/Dbol)

This stack, combined with testosterone, is very effective and they seem to compliment eachother very well. This isn't for the beginner..... nor anyone prone to holding water.

Regarding liver toxicity..... This is just my belief..... but it's WWWAAAYYY overstated. Will doing 100mg's of anadrol and 50mg's dbol put more stress on the liver than 50mg's Dbol alone.....? Yes..... but is it going to kill your liver if you run the stack for 4 weeks....? NOOOOO! You should always be getting proper bloodwork done and liver values should always be monitored.

Again..... I'm not recommending anyone new or inexperienced in the aas world to do this stack..... I'm just offering up my experience, thoughts, and beliefs.....

~Haz~
    Thanks for the information bro. All evryone is telling me is that is the worst stack that I could ever do and that i wont get any gains because I will loose everything. I personally do know of a few people that did a drol and dbol stack and had great results also. I just dont understand why everyone else says it is a bad cycle to take? Again thatnks for your input on everything. I was going to run dbol at 30mg a day for 6 weeks and run the drol at 50mg a day starting at the same time but for 5 weeks. Then run proviron at 25mg a day for three weeks starting on the third week and run nolva at 10mg a day starting on week 5 for 4 weeks. What do u think of that cycle?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information