Thread: Aratest 2500

muscleup is offline Associate Member

Question Aratest 2500

Hey my peoples....I just got word that my source here in town, could not get me the test I wanted and instead he got me Aratest 2500...I was wondering what kinda of results you guys got with this...there was a post about this at Elite and alot of people says it's crap...just wondering what you guys thought

bonker is offline Associate Member
    Some is good and some is bad.Cross your fingers.

CYCLEON Guest
    ive heard good things on ara - much better than sust IMO, only 2 esters to deal with.

Ranger Guest
    I gotta go with Cy-Clopes on this one...I like Ara quite alot...

Ranger

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    good...I get it tomorrow and I'll will post the lot#and see what you guys think.

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    if i had my choice it would be the testoviron -200/50mg/ml of enanthae/prop.........but ive had good results on older bathces of ara. still have a few, metal-top w/ blue lettering. ive hard mixed reviews on the newer fiip-offs.

great choice of esters, esp when using 3+ mls of it a dayt...........heh, who doesnt respond to test?

Ranger.......i see they reinstalled internet access to the trailor park . check your mail........you know what im reffering to

awww.........fuck-it, im not editing this again. a bit o' G in the evening and i cant fucking spe;ll.......lol

Unity66

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i like ara alot. 200mg enanthate / 50mg prop per cc..cost about 25-35 dollars over the border, 70-100 here would be an average price.

FLMAC1961 is offline New Member
    I Am Getting Ready To Start My First Cycle With Aratest 2500 But I Need To Get My Pct, What Do You Recommend To Use And At What Stage Of The Cycle. Also Any Other Tips Will Help. Newbie Needs Advice Please. Thanks For Any Help.

Thread Information