plucks is offline Junior Member

Caution on the Mexico border

Hey guys just thought i would let you know to be way cautious heading to TJ or rosarito. I just got back today and it seemed like almost every other car was getting checked hardcore. Hell they checked mine and even had us empty out all of our water bottles, open coke cans and searched the trunk. And this wasn't even at the secondary check point it was at the inital one. Well i got through but not without a big ass scare. Just thought i would give you guys a big heads up and be careful.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    damn! thanks for the heads up bro

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    In addition to searching your car and stuff, did they search you too?..pockets...etc...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    This has been going on for a year now. Tight security is a fact of life and it will continue until the security risk is lower. ALWAYS take caution.

Steele is offline Member
    is it safer to just walk? last time i went with my girlfriend (the juice in her bra) and they didn't even notice us. i am going back today to get some more juice and some hair care stuff.

desert rat is offline Junior Member
    This is not the news I wanted to hear!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    This has been going on for a year now. Tight security is a fact of life and it will continue until the security risk is lower. ALWAYS take caution.
    Exactly, sounds like the same shit that they have been going through for some time now...

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    I could tell you 'cause I live 30 min from the border and I do my shopping there, what there currently doing is not everyday or the norm. In my opinion it is much safer to drive across..then walk across. When you walk across..especially if you are big..you are drawing attention to yourself..come on now..you think they don't know about the gals carrying the gear. Your more susceptible to being searched walking across.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I remeber a while back a guy did a post about all the partiers walking back over the border from TJ to San Diego after the TJ bars close...he said hundreds of college kids all at once cross together...anyone remeber this? Seems like that would be the smartest plan.

desert rat is offline Junior Member
    I remeber a while back a guy did a post about all the partiers walking back over the border from TJ to San Diego after the TJ bars close...he said hundreds of college kids all at once cross together...
    Timing is everything that's for sure. No matter how well you present yourself you are going to be searched some of the time. Make sure you hide things well!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup I have been hearing some real horror stories bout the border. No thanks, I will just lay off gear for a while.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    My bro went this weekend ...no problems

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Yeah they had use empty our pockets but never had us get out of the car. Looking back we should have stayed partied more and came back with the college girls, man there where some hotties. And i am sure thats what we will do next time. Its all about luck sometimes you get nabbed sometimes you don't its all a risk.

Thread Information