Thread: Genetics?

latman49 is offline Member

Genetics?

I have seen several guys, myself include, who do bulking cycles and gain 20+ pounds of muscle but gain some fat as well, or stay the same bf%, which is the norm. But there is a guy at my gym who went from about (estimating) 185, 13%bf to about 215-220, and no more than 7%bf in about 4 months. I don't know what he was on, but how could he gain that much mass and cut at the same time? Does AAS affect some people like that due to genetics? Has anyone else ever seen anyone make a similar transformation?

No one else has seen anyone make a similar transformation?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    thats crazy bro...there is this guy i see like once every 4 or 5 months that lifts at my gym....dude he is a genetic jackhammer.. every part of his body is huge and proportioned, veins everywhere..reps 405 and he only lifts once every few months! I hear his whole family is like that but i dunno =\

still growin is offline Member
    I have a friend who now lifts alot and juices. He is about 245, solid, probably 6-7% bodyfat. Before he started to lift hard or even often, he was already a genetic monster. He could lift once a week and stay huge. I am a hardgainer on the other hand. I bust my ass everyday with diet, lifting, and ocasionally a little gear. F*cking gentics!

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    i got the same genetics as you bro, i bust my ass hardcore and diet and basically live my life for the sole purpose of lifting, but i have some friends who barely lift but are ripped and pretty huge and they dont even have to work for it.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i have a friend like this. killer genes. he has never had a protein shake. eats 3 meals a day and whatever he wants. he looks like he should be competing. he is a true meso. short, thick, and gains muscle like no other guy i know. he hasnt lifted in months, but still looks like he does ed. i have good genes, but nothing like this guy.

Yeah, I've seen several guys who have those freak genes and have looked like that all their life, I lived with a guy that is 6'6'' 245 5%bf and he ate an entire bag of Soft Batch cookies every night after he worked his abs. But this guy at my gym was average and in 4 months got big and ripped. He had to have been using GH combined with something like tren , I couldn't see any other way to shed that much fat while gaining that much muscle mass.

Thread Information