MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member

Bunch Of Gear, How To Use It

GENTLEMEN, NEW TO THE SITE SO BEAR WITH ME. HAVE BEEN READIGN ALOT OF THREADS AND EVERYBODY SEEMS TO HAVE PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT EVERYTHING. THAT MAKES ME THINK THIS IS A GREAT FORUM TO BE IN. MY QUESTION IS I HAVE ALOT OF GEAR BUT DO NOT KNOW WHEN TO USE IT(CYCLE WISE). THIS IS MY LIST:

20 AMPS OF SUST
    400 TABS OF 5MG D-BOLS
    20 AMPS OF STEN
    10ML OF EQ
    10ML OF REFORVIT
    50 TABS OF WINNY
    200 TABS CYTOMEL
    50 TABS OF CLENBUTEROL

I UNDERSTAND TO USE THE SUST WITH D-BOL AT THE BEGINING, EQ IN THE MIDDLE AND END IT WITH THE STEN, WHAT ABOUT THE WINNY, CLEN , AND T3????, AND AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK WITH THE OTHER STUFF? THANKS YOU INFO WOULD HELP OUT ALOT...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    dude, give us the # of mg's of each AS and the brand, although not necessary...you do not have enough winny/reforvit/sten/clen ....you need more of all of these...why even use the reforvit if you have 400 d-bol pills? More info. needed before I can help you. Also, what are your stats/goals/training history/cycle history/age??? All of these are important.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    if you can not put together a cycle, this means you have not done enough research at all...its different to get ones opinion on a cycle, but its another thing to have someone put together a complete cycle for you...how would you know what a person is tellin you is right???My point, do research bro...
    and P.S. EQ doesnt belong in the middle of a cycle=\

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    Exactly why I get freaked by some of the posts on this board! You have lots of gear and absolutely no knowledge of how to use it! SCARY! This is your body you're screwing with! Do this wrong and you could be disabling your body forever! Do the right thing and read, read, read, then read some more! Get in touch with a couple mods and vets, then maybe put together something that makes sense! Don't touch that shit before you do lots of homework, bro!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Learn more and stay away from caps lock.

Thread Information