Thread: Ttokkyo:Advice

Dr.123 is offline New Member

Ttokkyo:Advice

I just started the Ttokkyo Testosterona Enantato 200 and Nandrolona 300. Does anyone have experience from these? The first shot hurt like hell but gave me tons of energy for working out but a badass temper..I'm doing 2 cc the test, and 1cc deca once a week, today I think I'm going to let the dogs out again. Need advice, thanks.....

Doc

hammerhead is offline Member
    400mg/wk testosterone and 300mg/wk deca for what i'm deducing is your first cycle will be plenty. Are you taking arimidex , nolva or proviron ? Got Clomid??? 8 to 10 weeks of that will be a great starter cycle. That's pretty much what I did. Make sure you get the HCG and clomid right. I didn't on my first cycle and I lost almost all of it!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what about bromo for the deca ???

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've been through about 4 bottles of the t200 in the last 6 weeks and no problems here. Some shots are sore and some aren't

Steele is offline Member
    Dr. 123 i am in my fourth week of nandrolona 300 and sustanon 250 both from ttokyo, and i have put on 15 lbs to date. i have been doing 450 of the deca , and 250 of the sus, good luck!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You got a Badass temper and tons of energy for working out on your first shot. That my friend is in your head. I could see the energy just from the excitement of the shot but a bad temper. Anyway Tt products seem to be fine so I am sure you will have a good cycle.

Thread Information