STARRTA is offline New Member

Unhappy Advice Please!!!!!!!!

Alrite people .I need some input into how i should kick start a course? ive been takin sus 250 two times a week for about 2 months.
    Also ive put on a stone in the process,more around the shoulders and chest,the thing is my belly has got on the large side aswell!! .
    Im always watchin what i eat so what the fuck is going on..
    Plus i want to know what roids are best for putting bulk on and i want to try stacking,but which ones
    Last edited by STARRTA; 09-15-2002 at 04:28 PM.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    we need more stats..how long u have been lifting, age, cycle history etc...and about ur belly..if your bulking bulk, cut it up later with diet and cardio, however if your not taking in enough water that could be the problem...believe it or not the more water u drink the less water retention you have=\

STARRTA is offline New Member
    Im 24 been lifting for bout a year, but only past 2months on juice!! i had a 32" waist and now its 38" gettin a tyre round my waist !!!!
    Cycle history= erm 1mil amps of sus 250 twice a week,thats it!!. i have no experience with roids or the best way to use them, beginner!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Use this board and read the drud profiles then do a search on the gear you want to use and see what people have experianced.

adaptations is offline Member
    So what exactly.....are you asking...it isnt clear...

seeing your at the 2 month mark in your cycle, i would suggest running it for 2 more weeks then getting off...Run clomid post cycle...and then hit an old skool clen /ECA stack...which with the right cardio and diet should cut down on some BF and loosen up that waist for ya

Thread Information