latasaurus is offline Junior Member

what the fuck ??????????????

man i have got to vent .i have been a member on a board (not this one lots of knowledgable members)for a while and never really posted but damn i had to this time .there is a member on that board thats always postin pics of himself talkin about how much gear he's takin and how much growth and insulin he's on.the funny thing is he never grows .he is a legend in his own mind.he just posted update pics and they all look the same.he claims he is 230 but he and i are the same hight and he doesn,t have near the muscle i do .not that im in a dick measurin contest but damn dont lie about shit and mislead people .god damn if i took as much shit and stayed on practically year round as he says he does i would be a fuckin freak.

anyway has anyone else felt this way or am i just a fuckin asshole

4plates is offline Banned
    if the guy thinks hes a giant,let him be a giant.
    who cares

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    yea who cares if anything i would compliment this guy cause if i was putting pics of myself , the whole purpose would be to get positive respones not negative. Just my 2 and a half cents.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    If he feels good about himself thats one thing, however I dont personally see the point in lying, not like people can't tell your not on 342345454 different things yr round ya know =\

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    yeah ,your probably right,but he just makes bodybuilders look like a bunch of egotistcal lyin assholes.i mean get a clue and stop tryin to be a meat head you know??

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    "live and let die" my brother... 'er,, no wait,,, that's the movie I just watched... hang on,, I got it.. "live and let live!" Yeah,, that looks better!

(unless you guys bet a beer on it or something,, THEN it would be serious and we'd have to break out the scales!)

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by latasaurus
    yeah ,your probably right,but he just makes bodybuilders look like a bunch of egotistcal lyin assholes.i mean get a clue and stop tryin to be a meat head you know??
    I feel you brother. i know what you mean but the way i look at it is if you say anything negative to people like that well it'll just start a big argument that would be uncalled for but if this guy your talking about is stretching the truth then i agree with you but i would just let him lie all he wants and make himself look bad .

Thread Information