rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Is liquidex or armidex as good as bromo while on deca cycle

The reason i ask is I hear that bromo only works with deca to prvent gyno. I always thought that liquidex or armidex worked fine but I just want some opinions on this cause i want to go the best route to avoid gyno . To tell you the truth bromo is new to me and dont know much about it except what i read on here in the forums about it.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    the only thing i have heard of that protects against progesterone is RU-486...this Bromo stuff is new to me...arimidex stops the production of estrogen all together, however i dont know if thats just testosterone related estrogen or progesterone as well...i guess what im saying is bump=\

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    the only thing i have heard of that protects against progesterone is RU-486...this Bromo stuff is new to me...arimidex stops the production of estrogen all together, however i dont know if thats just testosterone related estrogen or progesterone as well...i guess what im saying is bump=\
    That's right...liquidex won't do a damn thing for you if you are on anadrol /deca /fina...It will help with test or dbol , whatever else you are taking but not the progestrones...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    where do you get ru-486? This does work with Deca , right? What else works to lessen the chance of gyno from deca?

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    i tell you bro, i've been on a mission for bromo for a long ass time now. i've been on a deca cycle and thought i had symptoms of gyno and was not sure and i cant seem to find it anywhere. i found it with one guy but when he ordered it to send me it his package got seized so i came up short. good luck finding it.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads

where do you get ru-486? This does work with Deca, right? What else works to lessen the chance of gyno from deca?
    Pretty expensive and relatively hard to come by. I saw it once for around $10 a pill, and that guy is no longer in business. He was from the UK. Stick with the Bromo...it's cheaper, easier to find, and it doesn't kill babies

Thread Information