Terinox is offline The One & Only

Ready To Inject Now Have Question Plz Respond Asap!

I JUST withdrew 1.5 cc's of Test Enanthate , and it's actually sitting in the needle RIGHT NOW. The reason I am posting this is because when i lookin into the syringe it looks like 100's of tiny tiny air bubbles. Is this normal? Can I inject??? Or do ALL those small tiny air bubbles have to disappear????????

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!! Sitting here with LOADED needle!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    yes, you are good to go...just make sure that the "main", large airbubble is out...I usually hold the syringe with the needle pointing up, and flick the syringe, not the needle, with my finger...then I squirt one drop out and let it run down the side of the needle...it is virtually impossible to get rid of all those tiny bubbles.

Okay I JUST injected!!!

I aspirated, no big deal, no blood no nothing. I got kinda light headed and i could feel my body start sweating LIKE MAD.

I injected VERY slowly, like 45 seconds for the whole thing (1.5cc)

There was VERY little blood when I withdrew. Is it normal now to feel a slight pain? Kinda like a "my leg is TIRED" kind of pain??? U know how you feel tired?? My thigh feels tired, is that normal??? I don't really feel too much pain (from the Test Enanthate ).

I think everything went smooth. I'M ON THE DARK SIDE NOW BOYZ!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Congrats Terinox and welcome to the dark side bro ...it is probably all in your head (feeling dizzy)...if you want you can gently massage the injection sight for a few minutes and/or apply a heating pad to help with any post injection pain. Did you ever decide if you were going to stack anything else, or is it Test only?

It's going to be Test Enanthate from weeks 1-10, and then Winstrol from weeks 8-12.

Test E @ 200mg/4 days
    Winny @ 50mg/day (drink/inject every other day)

nuke is offline Member
    You are now a member of the Legion Of Doom !! Congrats...
    The sweating and lightheadedness is all from your adrenaline flowing . The simple joy of the dart bro !!
    I've done it a ton and still sweat and stuff.

No worries !

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell me, Terinox, have words started to look like they're moving to you?

Lynn is offline Female Member
    After I fill the barrel up with my gear, I cap the needle and stick the whole thing in a nice warm glass of water.... about 3 to 5 min later.. all the bubbles are gone and this also helps with the painful shots.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Lynn
    After I fill the barrel up with my gear, I cap the needle and stick the whole thing in a nice warm glass of water.... about 3 to 5 min later.. all the bubbles are gone and this also helps with the painful shots.
    Smart!
    Im glad we have women on this board to

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    congratulations Terinox, it only gets easier from here.

MAX30

4plates is offline Banned
    did you shake the vial before withdrawing the gear?
    im just trying to figure how you got so many bubbles in it
    if you did,dont!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Instead of wasting gear by squirting gear out of the syringe, this is what I do is. Pull back an extra 0.5ml, then when all the big bubble are at the top I push back that extra 0.5ml back in to the bottle. This way you get rid of the large bubbles, and don't waste any gear.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I get those little bubbles sometimes... so if they were a problem I'd be looong dead...
    I think it comes from drawing too fast. I've started filling the point with air, then inject the air into the bottle,, the pressure it creates helps force the oil out...
    And Like Ripped_82 I always draw a little extra, then wait a few minutes and push it back in the bottle, this gets rid of most of the bubbles

TNT,,, once again your crackin me up!!

Originally posted by TNT
    Tell me, Terinox, have words started to look like they're moving to you?

Is this a sign that i'm getting HUGE???

Thnx for all the replies guys, and thnx for the ideas. I think my injection on Thursday will go even smoother!!!

Will keep ya'll updated, take care.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I get little bubbles in my syringe as soon as i aspirate , always but they are tiny bubbles so i dont worry about it and plus Im still here so I guess its ok.

McBain is offline Member
    Glad to hear your first shot went well bro! Keep us updated on your progress and good luck!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    All this talk about injections began to tease me. So you know what I did? That's right...I did an injection

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Finally, a sensible answer!

Originally posted by ripped_82
    Instead of wasting gear by squirting gear out of the syringe, this is what I do is. Pull back an extra 0.5ml, then when all the big bubble are at the top I push back that extra 0.5ml back in to the bottle. This way you get rid of the large bubbles, and don't waste any gear.
    Good call, ripped.

Terinox, you didn't mention whether you were using separate pins to draw and inject.

I use two, so when I draw, I draw an extra 1/4-1/2 cc into the syringe and, holding it upside down, lightly tap it a few times with my fingernail. I then withdraw it from the vial and, as ripped_82 described, pull back so I add 1/2 cc of air.

Then I switch pinz to the shooting pin. Again, still holding the syringe upside down (that is, plunger facing down), I put on the injection pin, lightly tap it again a few times, and push the plunger until one small drop appears at the end of the pin. One more tap to get rid of the drop, and I have a syringe that is air-free.

If you're getting lots of small bubbles, it sounds like you may be shaking the test. There is no need to do this. Before you draw, simply turn the vial over once or twice, and make sure you sterilize therubber stopper with an alcohol swab before you inset the needle to draw. If you are using a good test and follow these directions, you should have no small air bubbles at all.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro glad to hear everything went well .I will be joining you on the dark side in about a month .

good luck and keep us posted

gz

Re: Finally, a sensible answer!

Originally posted by TNT
    Good call, ripped.

Terinox, you didn't mention whether you were using separate pins to draw and inject.

I use two, so when I draw, I draw an extra 1/4-1/2 cc into the syringe and, holding it upside down, lightly tap it a few times with my fingernail. I then withdraw it from the vial and, as ripped_82 described, pull back so I add 1/2 cc of air.

Then I switch pinz to the shooting pin. Again, still holding the syringe upside down (that is, plunger facing down), I put on the injection pin, lightly tap it again a few times, and push the plunger until one small drop appears at the end of the pin. One more tap to get rid of the drop, and I have a syringe that is air-free.

If you're getting lots of small bubbles, it sounds like you may be shaking the test. There is no need to do this. Before you draw, simply turn the vial over once or twice, and make sure you sterilize therubber stopper with an alcohol swab before you inset the needle to draw. If you are using a good test and follow these directions, you should have no small air bubbles at all.

Well...I did something similar

First, I took in about 1.5cc's of air. I then inserted the needle into the vial and injected the air, and then tried to withdraw the juice. This is where I started having problems. It could have been cause i was extra nervous, and I kept messing it up. I withdrew about 1cc of juice, but had too much air in the needle, so i shot the hair back into the needle (keep in mind that the needle is in the vial during this whole process). Once I shot the air back in, i had like exaclty 1cc of Test. I then withdrew another .6cc or so of Test. I then took it out of the vial. Now, holding the needles upside down, I withdrew ANOTHER .5 cc's of air while the needle was OUT of the vial. THIS is where I changed the pin and put on a fresh one. I then sat there and tapped the syringe for about 15 mins (LOL) and then injected

Virtually no pain except for first penetration.

Wait a minute...ROFL...I just re-read your post and I think I did EXACTLY what you type as a matter of fact.

Thread Information