Thread: Parabolan

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Parabolan

Got hold of 20amps of parabolan , but I've heard that the company manufacturing Parabolan has stopped with the product. Is that true? If so, anyone got a pic of a REAL parabolan amp. I'm guessing mine is fake.

Ranger Guest
    I very seriously doubt what you have, in fact, is Legit Para....IF you do, you have an outdated gold mine....per sey....

When you crack an amp open...lemme know what ya smell....*wink*

Ranger

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm with ranger, chances are it's either fake or very old....

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Ranger
    I very seriously doubt what you have, in fact, is Legit Para....IF you do, you have an outdated gold mine....per sey....

When you crack an amp open...lemme know what ya smell....*wink*

Ranger
    Ranger, I heard through the grape vien that Negma is producing Parabolon 2 months out of the year. They just started this. I know a very reputable person who has it in the UK.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    about 4 years ago i got an amp of para. i was shootin anything i could get my hands on... i really hads no idea then. anyways it looked really legit. if i recall correctly it said for vetrinary use only or something like that right on the amp. was a clear glass amp... can remember the color of the ink.

Nightrider is offline New Member
    the chances of finding real Para is almost zero, but the basedrug is still widely available!!!!!...tren that is!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    99.9% sure that NEGMA is not producing parabolin again bro. i'm with ranger on this one also.

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    99.9% sure that NEGMA is not producing parabolin again bro. i'm with ranger on this one also.
    It has been said that negma has moved operations out of France and moved to Belgium. A friend is sending me 1 para, 1 masteron , and 1 yellow cap deca to check for legitamacy. I'll keep everyone posted.

DeWil is offline Junior Member
    A friend of mine had parabolan . Nobody can know if it was real or fake but it was a clear glass amp, bigger than normal ones (1.5ml of fluid), red inprint and i remember that i thought the fluid was very yellowish ( ok, spelling isnt perfect).

Dont know what it smelled or tasted like or what gains to b expected, but he is very massive and lean.. so

There is a pic in the "drug profile" forum.

Hope yours are real!
    ---(will

samoth is offline Member

maybe

See if you can get one of the amps tested in a lab to see if its legit... if you have the hookups, that is...

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Hey man I wne to that address and its not real.

Delts is offline Junior Member
    Well the chances are slim in finding a real one, but it is possible. there are real ones by me right now. the only thing i can tell you is look at the exp date. if it hasn't expired yet, then there's a good chance its fake. the ones by me are expired in '97. the amps are clear, red writing, 1.5 cc, 76mg. there's a pic on elite fitness. if they are real, then you are in luck my friend. these things are awesome. a buddy of mine was taking them and he put 50lbs on his deadlift in one week and gained 12 pounds in 2 weeks. he actually had to come off them for a while cause they were so strong. well hope this helps good luck.

Mike Guest
    Negma discontinued in 97 and I really do not believe they are producing it anymore - what is the logic in opening production 2mons per year for a pharma company?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Ok here it is, go ahead and send me at least 20 amps of what you have along with 20 amps of testosterone cypionate (european) The test will be used in the process to determine whether it is real. All the test and para will be destroyed so I can not return them. I will also need $150 for testing fees. Send this to.

Mr. Bad Guy
    1234 Imfukingya Lane
    Screwmesideways, FL

Just leave the money order blank please

good one JJ
    What happens here, stays here

Adaptek is offline Junior Member

Parabolan

Just for your information:

There is no trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate (The original Substance In Parabolan ) left so any you see are fakes. No one can make it. If you do have something that is working like Parabolan it is Trenbolone Acetate.
    The Negma fakes going around are quite DANGEROUS so do not use them. They contain a little deca and a little tren , not very sterile, could be fatal if used.

If Negma had any sense they would restart production. With the amount of wasting diseases, aging people and bodybuilders they would make a fortune!!! Dumb fuckers

Mike Guest
    Well who is to say what kind of overhead is behind producing para - it has to be a relative high cost because of the isolated market and I dont think they just stopped production - I think there were too many complications involved

Thread Information