Thread: Roid Rage?

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member

Roid Rage?

Ok I have no clue what the @#@ is going on.... Maybe I'm just a lil stressed out or maybe its just the fact that I haven't had any quailty sleep lately but I'm finding myself in a real pissed off mood...

The only thing is I only begin to experiance this shit while I'm at work... (I work as a bouncer at a downtown club). Everytime I get to work, I feel roid rage coming on. The other day me and a co-worker broke up a brawl, after words I had an argument with him about how the situation was handled, unfortunalty the argument went a lil sour, (but no punches thrown or voices raised... hey were pros) Any how right after that I was going through some major internal rage, the kind that makes me wanna shit kick someone. Now I'm begining to get the same feeling everytime I go to work... I know being a bouncer is a stressful job (especially at my bar), so maybe its the stress and the juice thats causing this, but then again I've juiced before and this shit never happend... (hell I'm only on 500mg Sust, 40mg D-ball, and 400mg EQ)... At this rate maybe I should take a break from work especially before I start the Tren

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hmm I never experienced roid rage while i was on cycles but I guess the only time i would get hyped was when i was in the gym working out but no roid rage. I have read posts in the past where bros were saying that roid rage was a mental thing but everyone is different so i cant tell you if there is a such but anyway heres a bump bro.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Personly I think that juice doesn't cause roid rage .... Like "The Original Jason" once siad: Anabolics are mood enchancers.... I guess the juice is just enchancing my all ready high stress levels.....Which would expalin why I only feel like shit at work and no where else... I just needed this thread to Vent...

Spacer2002 is offline Junior Member
    Hey!

I think roids to effect your mood.. However.. when I am MAD.. I get more mad then usual.. But when I am happy.. I am more happy then usual.. Just depends how you are feeling really.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Dud you are in green city. Smoke a fatty before work and all will be well. Personally I coffee up before work so I can stay awake( doorman job also ) and when I get pissed, which is very, very rare, I smoke a fatty.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lol thanks for remembering that I really stand by that quote character defect enhancers is the full length term.

Anyway bro its not only you at work lately they are treating me a little shitty some new guy came along and its like hes a real slimey type charater tryin to get his feet under the table so he nearly got it a few times, I hate that type of person. Also I been getting really shitty with my boss ok hes my boss but hes coming ouut with some crazy shit and the difference with juice for me is sometimes I dont have the ability to be rational, like this about his email and reply rationaly I will just type out some email like wht the fuck are youu on about and send it off so quick then think shit I should have cooled down first.

Relationships and work are where it affects me the most mind you these 2 things do take up 90% of my life

peace

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    also hope i dont see any of them stupid replies on here where someone says "must be just you I never get it" we are all mad in some way or another and all suffer some type of emotional things like self worth problem, depression, anger, body image problems (bigorexia) I have the full list doesnt mean we are bad people in fact im a good guy I know that im just fucked up in myself.

Which brings me to the point of the board its how it works sometimes we can't do for ourselves what we can do for other people, thats how a fellowship or brotherhood works. Also thats why people dont have to be huge to know about juice lol

just my theories sorry if I went off on one there

peace

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive been having bad mood swings lately and I havent been on AS for about 3 months now. My temper now is alot worse then when I was on AS. They might be because my blood pressure is 150 over 90.

Thread Information