broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Too early for broncojosh to start hgh?

Hey all, I'm about 2 weeks out of starting my next cycle, and am considering hitting 20 weeks of growth...The cycle would go like this, although it's been changing daily for the past 2 weeks...

growth 4iu/ed week 1-20
    test. prop 100mg/week 1-4
    sustanon 750mg/week 1-10
    equipoise 1000mg/week 1-2, 800mg/week 3-10
    fina 100mg/week 1-4, 7-12
    winny 50mg/ed 7-12
    arimidex .25mg/ed 1-12
    clomid

I've dropped from 270ish to 240 now, and around 230 when I start my cycle...I want the skin to tighten up some as well, so growth would be good for that as well...Sound like an overall good idea? I know the cycle's pretty set, just curious as to what you guys think about me starting growth?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Wow, bro are you shure? I mean I know that you know what your doing, but GH? At your age? You really think you need it at this stage? You have so much potential with regular juice. I would suggest you save GH until you hit a plateau where your regular cycle are not cutting it at whatever point in your life. Who knows, maybe myostatin will be in, and will make GH obselete. lol. Just my 2 cents

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by ripped_82
    Wow, bro are you shure? I mean I know that you know what your doing, but GH? At your age? You really think you need it at this stage? You have so much potential with regular juice. I would suggest you save GH until you hit a plateau where your regular cycle are not cutting it at whatever point in your life. Who knows, maybe myostatin will be in, and will make GH obselete. lol. Just my 2 cents
    i agree, with what you are taking, you should gain some serious muscle and tighten up as well. i am a little torn on the mass/cutting combos as I am a true believer in mass or cut. but not both, i hope it works for you, but i would not that GH esp at your age.

good luck

What would be the problem with running hgh at this stage? I know it is used when juice becomes less effective, but why? I have my training, diet, etc down and very consistant. What would the problem be with using it? Slin was in my head all week as well, but I'm not sure i want to open that bag of worms just yet...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    If you can afford it, go ahead and use it...I would use some type of gear with it though. that is gonna mean restructuring your whole cycle. You could run the eq longer(week 14 or so), throw in the fina/winny/prop from weeks 12-20...Gh is far more effective when ran along side anabolics. Give me an idea of what you wanna do and i'll try to help set up a cycle...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    good ole ironfist to go against the grain.

bro, its a personal decision. it wont kill ya, and at 4iu a day, side effects SHOULD be minimal. but as gear is, it effects everyone different. let IF take it over from here.

Ironfist, I've already got all the gear I need to run at least 20 weeks...and money's not an issue...so lets have fun with this. I'll be 230lbs when I start this cycle, at somewhere around 10%bf...wanna end up 250ish, at 10% or less...how would you set this up? something like:
    hgh 4iu (5 on 2 off) 1-20
    eq 1000mg/week 1-2, 800mg/week 3-10 600mg/week 11-20
    sustanon 750mg/week 1-14, 500mg/week 15-20
    test. prop 300mg/week 1-4, 15-20
    fina 100mg/ed 1-4, 17-22
    winny 50mg/ed 17-22
    arimidex .25mg ed 1-22
    clomid

Now this sounds like a fun cycle...holly christ! Lemme know what you guys think...and I thought the first one was tough...now all i need in there is some slin

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the same case bro...will try to run GH for 24 weeks with no off period....my cycle will look +/- as yours.

Bronco, the arimidex looks fine but you may need to increase it...The gh regimine looks fine as well. I would forget the prop to jump start and use dbol instead. This is what I came up with, this should allow you to pile the weight on and then really harden it up towards the end and hopefully keep most of your gains. I would also use hcg in there once or twice...

dbol 40mg evd weeks 1-4
    eq 1200mg/week 1-2, 600mg/week 3-17
    sustanon 1,250mg/week 1-2, 750mg/ week 3-14
    test. prop 100mg evd weeks 15-22
    fina 100mg/ed 10-22
    winny 50mg/ed 17-22

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    good ole ironfist to go against the grain.

Somebody has to be a voice of reason...

Originally posted by ironfist
    Bronco, the arimidex looks fine but you may need to increase it...The gh regimine looks fine as well. I would forget the prop to jump start and use dbol instead. This is what I came up with, this should allow you to pile the weight on and then really harden it up towards the end and hopefully keep most of your gains. I would also use hcg in there once or twice...

dbol 40mg evd weeks 1-4
    eq 1200mg/week 1-2, 600mg/week 3-17
    sustanon 1,250mg/week 1-2, 750mg/ week 3-14
    test. prop 100mg evd weeks 15-22
    fina 100mg/ed 10-22
    winny 50mg/ed 17-22
    ironfist, couple of things for ya....first, with fina, I tend to stop seeing results after 5 weeks...don't know why but I just stop increasing strenght and shit, so I figured I'd run it in the beginning, give me some off time, then hit it again at the end. And I don't see shit for results from dbol. Don't ask me why, but fuck, I've tried everything from ** stuff, to pink thais, and finally naps, and the most I've seen was like 9 pounds in 3 weeks! Think I should give a-bombs a try instead maybe? And I have 4 kits sitting in my fridge right now, but have easy access...you think 20 weeks should be it, or should I run it 22, since i'll be juicing 22 weeks? And where should I be throwing the hcg in there, got that already too This might be kinda early, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it, but I've got a couple buddies that are shooting slin with there hgh, and are absolutely blowing up...

Originally posted by broncojosh

ironfist, couple of things for ya....first, with fina, I tend to stop seeing results after 5 weeks...don't know why but I just stop increasing strenght and shit, so I figured I'd run it in the beginning, give me some off time, then hit it again at the end. And I don't see shit for results from dbol . Don't ask me why, but fuck, I've tried everything from ** stuff, to pink thais, and finally naps, and the most I've seen was like 9 pounds in 3 weeks! Think I should give a-bombs a try instead maybe? And I have 4 kits sitting in my fridge right now, but have easy access...you think 20 weeks should be it, or should I run it 22, since i'll be juicing 22 weeks? And where should I be throwing the hcg in there, got that already too This might be kinda early, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it, but I've got a couple buddies that are shooting slin with there hgh, and are absolutely blowing up...
    I'd run the fina for the first 5 weeks and the last 5 weeks if that is the case. Not too sure why you don't respond to dbol but you could try the a bombs. i would use 100mg a day just because of your size. Looks like your body type is alot like mine, if you are gonna use slin I would use t3 at the same time to try and keep the fat gains to a minimum. there are alot of ways to use the slin. Some go 4 on 4 off 6 on 4 off and I knw guys who have gone for 12 weeks before taking a break...I'd run gh the whole time if you have enough.

Originally posted by ironfist

I'd run the fina for the first 5 weeks and the last 5 weeks if that is the case. Not too sure why you don't respond to dbol but you could try the a bombs. i would use 100mg a day just because of your size. Looks like your body type is alot like mine, if you are gonna use slin I would use t3 at the same time to try and keep the fat gains to a minimum. there are alot of ways to use the slin. Some go 4 on 4 off 6 on 4 off and I knw guys who have gone for 12 weeks before taking a break...I'd run gh the whole time if you have enough.
    hmm...how do you think my final results would differ with the t3 and slin in there? Is it going to make a significant enough difference that I should consider it?
    bronco

Mastiff is offline Member
    Broncojosh, if you do take the slin with the HGH you might also want to take Citrimax (750 mg HCA). Take it when you have your post slin dextrose-protein drink. It prevents the slin from converting the carbs to fat, so it all goes into the muscles as glycogen, rather than as fat in the fat cells. I'm using 6 iu's Hgh daily, taking 2 iu's with each slin shot, and 2iu's at bedtime.

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Broncojosh,
    If money isnt an issue why dont you run it longer say 8 months and run it through football season (from what i read the longer the better, right?). Its undetectable in drug tests and will help you from losing strength in season (if you still play football that is) Also, slin should be helpful in keeping gains post cycle so dont you think you should run slin when clomid therapy starts for two weeks? But i would definatly take ironfists advise over mine but maybe he could comment on this.

Originally posted by Ray
    Broncojosh,
    If money isnt an issue why dont you run it longer say 8 months and run it through football season (from what i read the longer the better, right?). Its undetectable in drug tests and will help you from losing strength in season (if you still play football that is) Also, slin should be helpful in keeping gains post cycle so dont you think you should run slin when clomid therapy starts for two weeks? But i would definatly take ironfists advise over mine but maybe he could comment on this.
    He could theoretically run gh as long as he wants or (as long as his cash lasts). I don't know if he is going to bridge or not. I would use slin during the cycle with t3 and the as a bridge along with gh and possibly dbol . Clomid should probably be taken for 4-5 weeks along with some gh and slin...arimidex would be a good idea also. Don't take dbol til you are done with the clomid and hcg ...

Thread Information