rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Would nolvadex work against the progestorone from Deca???

I cant find bromo from anybody and was wondering if taking nolvadex through out the whole cycle which will have deca in it be as effective as bromo. I know nolvedex is used to counter gyno if the symptoms start but i think I read somewhere that some people take nolvedex while on a Deca cycle. If Bromo is legal can someone tell me where i can find some?

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i dont think it does. im pretty sure winstrol does though.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Nolvadex does not work against progestorone, that's what i've heard/read here at AR. Also, Winny does not necessarily PREVENT it, I believe it just helps alot in terms of keeping it very low. I don't believe it actually prevents or stops it from happening.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Nope.. Bromo I hear works, Armidex is a debated controversy, I personally think it does help with Progestron, but other's disagree. I just try not to take such high dosages of things such as deca , EQ and Fina. Guess I have been lucky.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is debatable depending on whether you feel that progesterone gyno is due to a multi receptor action or not. To be honest deca gyno is pretty rare is this even an issue for you ranger or are you trying to be cautious?

righton is offline Senior Member
    I did run the nolva with my dbol /test/deca /winny cycle and had no gyno until i started the deca! I started the winny a week after the deca and it made no diff the soreness and lump were there till the end of my cycle,so nolva or winny DON'T work against deca gyno!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    A thread from the educational forum about deca gyno

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=1870

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    It is debatable depending on whether you feel that progesterone gyno is due to a multi receptor action or not. To be honest deca gyno is pretty rare is this even an issue for you ranger or are you trying to be cautious?
    i just want to be cautious bro cause one of my bros just finished a deca /test cycle and looks good but when you look at his tits, they look like titties so that made me real cautious after seeing that.

still growin is offline Member
    [i] Winny does not necessarily PREVENT it, I believe it just helps alot in terms of keeping it very low. I don't believe it actually prevents or stops it from happening. [/B]
    Winny competes for the same receptor sites as progesterone, therefore possibly lowering the chances of getting it.

Thread Information