richardharding is offline New Member

sust help needed

Great info here i must admit. I feel i have jumped into the deep end here, Im working in the Mid east and A.S are extremlyeasy to come by ( can buy them over the counter) NO BULL !!! anyway as they are so easy to come by im giving them a go. Done my 1st shot sust 250mg and plan to do 250mg every 4 days, don't ask me why, this is just my little plan and plan to do it for 8 maybe 10 or 12 weeks depending on results, but im concerned about bitch tits, whats the symptoms? how do i treat it and how likly am i to get it? anthother small question is clomid do i just walk in to pharmacy and ask for it ? or is there some proper name for it? ( as they have difficulty understanding me and what i want ) well thats it wish me luck, and if you have any other good cycles i can add to this or one for the future let me know

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    In a situation like this...one would usually ask for your stats, however after reading your post I am going to come right out and tell you...you have NO REASON to be taking ANY AAS...you have no idea what to take for bitch tits, you have no idea how to get clomid, your not sure if your taking test right its just "a little plan" you have. Bro...steroids are no joke..you need to take time and do alot of research...not for other people, but for yourself. Its your life in your hands man, your the one who faces the consequences..we are just trying to help. So seriously man, do some extreme research first, then if your ready, consider steroids=\

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yea bro you need to do alot of reading. you need nolvadex for the tities and clomid post cycle 3 weeks after last shot to keep your gains. sus every 4 days is good though

richardharding is offline New Member
    yeh i know i should have done more research, but i dont no how long im gonna be here, so im taking advantage of the situation so to speak, but hey i made a mistake no need to get arse'y about it i just wanted to know if there was a proper name for clomid, and about my titties growing thats all!!!!

Grant is offline Member
    :confusion:

Thread Information