Thread: need help!
09-15-2002, 10:11 PM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
- Mustang, Oklahoma
I am wanting to start a cycle, I am 37 and I am not getting the gains I want. I want to start a cycle to get me goin in the direction I want. But the problem is I just dont know wht is a good starter.?
I read so many different stacks and or cycles, I just dont know.
and I also found some web sites that say I can purchase these roids from them, are there any real roid sites? of will I be taken. I want something that is gonna be affective but not give me Gynoclamastia, (or however its spelled).
Any help,,, REAL HELP,,,,would be most greatful.
09-15-2002, 10:30 PM #2
DON'T order from online websites. And if you do find a source make sure u check it out w/ a Mod or Vet before you order.
Also ignore any PM's from ppl trying to sell you stuff.
How long have u been lifting? What are your stats and goals?
09-15-2002, 10:55 PM #3
Newbody read this. It isn't my words but it's a good read for newbies.
Newbies- when corresponding with a source or asking a vet a question about sources, get an addy that is safe. For example a lot of sources won't communicate with you unless you either have an OPERAMAIL addy, or a HUSHMAIL id. Both are encrypted and provide some security. There are also some sources that use PGP , which enables the receiver to read the encrypted message if you have the sender's key. PGP is pretty cool actually. IMHO, AOL addys are the worst to have, its like taking a shower and not having a towel to dry yourself with.
1. newbies- never come on the boards and openly ask for a source. That is about the most idiotic thing you can do. Not only will you be shot down in flames, but you will also be the new meat for scammers.
2. Read the boards carefully, everyday if you can. Most of thie time if sources are new, it does not take too much time before its determined whether or not the source is legit or a scammer. Don't be overanxious in making an order ( "I NEED DBOL AND I NEED IT NOW, NO MATTER WHAT)
3. Don't be afraid to ask for references. Most sources( especially new ones) will offer a monitor(s) as a reference. Ask the monitor referred or ask a vet. If you don't know who either of them are , read the boards, it should be pretty clear. Its also OK( at least do a little legwork first) to post a thread asking a monitor or vet to email you. Also, go back and re-check the references again, just to make sure.
4. When asking a vet or monitor a question, make sure you have the source handle name and email addy correct. Scammers tend to use bogus email addys or pick up an addy that belongs to a legit source, or a retired source no longer in the business...
5. If you see a deal like 1000 anadrol 4$30 and you think its too good of a deal, guess what? it is, keep going..
6. Scammers have a bad habit of using an established sources name and changing a letter, changing the spelling slightly, or changing the destination (example from @hushmail.com to operamail.com) and pretending to be them. This happened not too long ago, and I believe it was curtailed pretty fast. Again read the boards and the real guy always finds out and posts to let other know so no one will be out money.
7. DON'T OPENLY POST SOURCES..... this is common sense. Most sources like to keep a low profile. There are a few that openly post a lot. That is the exception and not the rule.
8. Scammers don't discriminate. There are scammers on the domestic and overseas side, so as much as you can be careful, there is always a chance for being scammed.
9. Use common sense, listen to your gut feeling, if it doesn't feel right, don't do it.
10.Scammers also have a tendency to give references( OR TESTIMONIALS) with different email addys. Its ususally the same guy and the big tip off is he verifies himself...
11.THE GOLDEN RULE: If in doubt, make a small order. But more importantly, never order more than you are willing to lose.
12.Sources are also at the mercy of reverse scammers which are the customers. These vermin are fronted merchandise and then they don't end up paying after they receive it. This is why most sources don't front anymore. You always want to give people( the bb brotherhood) the benefit of the doubt and it really sucks when one bad apple fucks it up for the rest of us.
13.When starting any cycle, ALWAYS HAVE nolvadex ( for gyno, itchy,puffy, scratchy,leaky nips) and clomid on hand for after to get your nads back online. Keep extra, both are pretty cheap, and its good insurance. SOME MAY NOT AGREE WITH THIS, BUT MORE OFTEN THEN NOT THEY ARE NEEDED, AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE SOME NEWBIE HAVING TO GO TO SEARS TO BUY A TRAINING BRA...
14.Steroids are not the cure all for bigger muscles. A lot of components such as diet/caloric intake, rest/recuperation, and training(increased intensity,etc)also have to be in place. AS is a nice addition to the mix.
15. BEFORE YOU DECIDE THAT YOU WANT TO DO AN AS CYCLE, ASK YOURSELF WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REACHED A NATURAL PLATEAU, THEN LOOK AT ALL OF THE OTHER VARIABLS: DIET, REST, TRAINING. It is very important to realize that AS are just an assist in your goals to reach ultimate freakdom. With out the other variables in place, you might as well send your money to meathead, because the shit you get won't do jack, and Meathead has all of the variables in place.
16.Do your homework before ordering. Know what you are ordering, what they are( AS,thermogenics like DNP , etc). Know what to and not to stack and how to use it where you will get the maximum effect. THE NET CAN BE A WEALTH OF INFORMATION.....
17.Before you cry scammer on the boards, make sure that you have concrete evidence. You don't want to look like a fool without evidence. You will be flamed silly. Also realize that difficulties happen( seizure, stock issues,holidays, etc) so order may be a little delayed. In addition also realize some sources don't live next door to you, but may live thousands of miles away. A degree of patience is required.
18.Read the scammer lists. I have listed some of the better known ones below.
Good information info on those lists
19. Know that packages from certain countries, such as Thailand ,are scrutinized. Don't be afraid to ask the source about packaging. There are some sources that do a great job. There are some that do a shitty job, and that could very well tip off the "officials".
20.Dont' ask vets or monitors to give up their sources. They wont. Most will be glad to help you, but not in giving you a source, especially for free.
21.Ordering AS is a roll of the dice, take your chances. Most of us have been scammed at one point or another, and sometimes from good sources that have turned. These things happen , its a fact of life. You just get up and keep going...
22. When posting cycle questions, etc. provide information about yourself:
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
CYCLE EXPERIENCE IF ANY?
AND WHAT ARE YOU INTENDING TO TAKE AND HOW MUCH?
All are important elements so forum members can give you advice. What won't work is
"I HAVE 40 DBOLS, AND 2 SUS REDI, AND 20 HALO, HOW DO I CYCLE THEM?"
"MY BROTHER GAVE ME 2 SUST REDI'S AND SOME WINNY TABS, CAN I GAIN 30 LBS OFF OF IT?"
Newbies tend to get frustrated when they get no response. DUH!!! No info, no advice. Simple as that. Be as detailed as you can be when explaining what info you need from the forum members. People get pissed because I ask questions about a post. No one can give advice without having all the pieces of the puzzle....
23. Set your options to look back past 90 days. Alot of the info you seek will be hiding in there somewhere
09-16-2002, 05:07 PM #4New Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
- Mustang, Oklahoma
Thanks MBaraso, That was somewhat helpful.
I have been lifting for a little over a year.
I have been overweight, but lost a significant amount of weight and am having trouble with a few areas, and have been reading about Clen . and thought it might help me, like I said before I am 37 and as we all know after 30 its hard as hell to keep the fat % down.
I do use common sense as far as I will not come right out and ask for or give info. that will cause trouble.
I have taken Creatine, and Andro, lots of protien, but it just seems that the effects are temporary, You look good after the work out , but it goes away to fast. I pump until the point of exhaustion in my work outs. One week 3 on 4 off and the next 4 on and 3 off, I alternate weeks. I do have sources for AS just would like more input, you know HOMEWORK!!! .
I hope this info will help in helping me.
09-16-2002, 05:58 PM #5
THIS IS JUST IN MY OPINION! WHY ARE YOUGOINGTO THE POINT OF EXAUSTION?? DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE OVERTRAINING? WHAT IS YOUR DIET LIKE AND WHAT ARE YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINES, YOU SAID YOU HAVE BEEN GOING FOR OVER A YEAR DO YOU CHANGE UP YOUR ROUTINE TO SHOCK YOUR MUSCLE GROUPS?? YOU SAID YOUR TRYING TO LOOSE SOME MORE WEIGHT IN SOME AREAS?? WHAT AREAS AND WHAT IS YOUR CARDIO LIKE ON YOUR OFF DAYS DO YOUR GO INTO THE GYM AND DO CARDIO?? I AM NOT TRYING TO FLAME YOU BUT I AM JUST TRYING TO GET A BETTER GRIP ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING?? BEFORE YOU TAKE AS!! YOU CAN TAKE AS BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE THESE OTHER AREAS IN ORDER THEN YO CAN FORGET ABOUT IT, AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE SIZE WHY LOOSE WEIGHT AND NOT BULK UP WHAT YOU GOT SCULP YOUR BODY MORE?? LIKE I SAID I AM NOT TRYING TO FLAME YOU BRO JUST ASKING SOME QUESTIONS
09-16-2002, 06:52 PM #6Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2002
Abstract- i would appreciate it if you would take the caps off.......i respect you and you give good information, but i think i speak for everyone when i say loose the caps/.........no harm bro =)
09-16-2002, 11:02 PM #7New Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
- Mustang, Oklahoma
Abstrack, I had read in Muscle mag that sometimes you have to work your self to exhaustion to get the muscles to respond, I dont work that way all the time. I do ride a bike and sometimes tread mill. My mid-section is the worst, cant seem to get rid of the love handles.....I also have heard through trainers and so on, that lean muscle burns fat, so I figured if AS would help build more muscle then I could burn more fat. Maybe my way of thinking is wrong. There for awhile my chest and my arms were looking Killer, but it seems they have kind of deflated, so to speak, even my son made a comment that I dont look as big as I used to. Any way, I work my upper body every other day and my lower body on the other days and cardio my days off. I work my chest, back lats delts, biceps triceps and abs in one setting , and my legs calves hams in the other. I have a hard time just working one muscle group at a time, I feel like I have not done enough.
Thanks again for the reply any more help? to add. I still am interested in knowing a good beginer cycle.
10-03-2002, 02:33 PM #8
I would be you don't have a good work out regimen.
And AS isn't the answer for fat burning.
I think you should straighten out your workout first...then work on your diet some, then hit some clen and cardio.
We would need to see your diet, workout etc then we can go from there.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)