the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

next chapter its urinary tract stones?

ok well been again cos last night was in agony, they took a piss sample and apparently red blood cells should be about 0 mine were over 200 in my piss.

This is a different hospital now and they are telling me the appendics was totally wrong what they fuck only 100$ to find out I had appendics 5 days worry and no sleep and waist of time? you get the pic how great it is here

Anyway I have been given 5 days anti biotics and told to go back I told them about the juice the doc blames the fina but not sure how much he knows about it.

I have always drank over 5 litres per day of water apart from first few days where i found it hard to up my intake. So I really dont know what happened. Anyone else ever had anything like this???

Well I have been lookin it up and he said next step is the injection into my vein then xray my kidneys and look for the stones then possibly they have to shove a camera up my dick and cut the stone out that way but there is possible that it can be done with sound waves I think depending on what the stones are like.

I am hoping to fuck it wont need that but he said to me up ur water intake to at least 2 litres per day lol I was like I already take 5 so he didnt think that was gonna wash em out. So guess I just have to wait and AGAIN stop the cycle I am on now. Happened to me every cycle maybe someone trying to tell me something eh

peace

sorry just reading and think people maybe not know what im on about so incase anyones wondering what this is about read the post further down titled help it could be my appendics by me

peace

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro,
    That is why I recommend second and third opinions when something is serious. Misdiagnosis is WAY to common in the medical field. They have several techniques to break up large stones which make them pass relatively quickly although still painful and you have to pee in a strainer for a few days but well worth it. My brother is a big tough guy and he cried the pain was so intense from his kidney stones. Get it taken care of as soon as possible.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good info rickson but aint nothing like scareing the bro by telling how painful its going to be.
    my bro -in -law gets them alot and he said its like camparing them to having a baby----his was caused by too much protein and calcium as some people are just prone to them without anything abnormal

i have read about this all night for fucks sake wonder what could have caused this first thing I thought of was calcium intake been dieting alot and using alot of supps inc calcium. Really not lookin forward to this at all thanks for the replies

peace

4plates is offline Banned
    if you are having trouble passing them try drinking alot of beer.
    you usually piss about 100 time when drinking beer and if your drunk you wont feel the pain so bad!seriously!

lol good idea bro but I wouldnt take a beet for anything or anyone, im total abstinent from drugs and alcohol for almost 8 years now. So not an option thanks anyway

peace

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Hope all clears up soon, stay up bro--just follow the doc's orders and get well! We need you around!
    -Cy

shorty2big is offline Member
    damn brother, I hope that everything gets taken care of quickly for U. Take care brother and get well soon.

McBain is offline Member
    That's scary shit bro. Definitely get a second opinion. The more I deal with docs the more I realize half of them were asleep during med school or they have been prescribing too many drugs for their own personal use. Hope everything turns out well. Do you think the fina had something to do with it? What dosages were you running? Thanks and get well, McBain

fina was 1cc per day 76-80mg/ml for about 4 weeks prior to pain, the doc reckons that but generally as u said is same here I tell them more about things than they know. Sometimes pisses me off that I put my life into the hands of these people who dont seem to know anything. Waist my money paying them to know what I knew already. Stones are formed from calcium not sure if supplementing it in higher doses due to my diet. Anyway just got to wait and see 3 more days then go back and have this iv injection of die and let them xray my kidneys

peace

Lethalius is offline Junior Member
    I hope that you will be feeling better soon Bro....

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    lol good idea bro but I wouldnt take a beet for anything or anyone, im total abstinent from drugs and alcohol for almost 8 years now. So not an option thanks anyway

peace

me too 5 yrs bro,
    just a thought!

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to here about your problem. Your a good bro I hope all works out well and soon. Hang in there jason!

Thread Information