thegame01 is offline Member

winny getting bad reviews

I just picked up the October issue of MD mag and it always highlights one kind of AS every month.

This month it's winstrol and i have never read or atleast very seldom read anything negative about any kind of AS in this mag .But this month they certainly didn't hold back .

They talk about the misconception that winny is a mild steroid and safe.infact they go on to list a whole wack of shit that it could cause at low doses.Normalyy i would think big deal especially if it comes from those hypocrites at m&f but comming from the mag "MD" it got me concerned a bit.

They stated that it affects the liver more then people think .Acording to a survey at very low doses it was causing liver damage but most time it was reeversible when coming off but not all the time .I knew that one .

It apparently causes supressed aggresion and alote of times depression and is actually bad if someone has a weekness to depression and suicidal tendencies.especially when coming off AS

it can cause heart problems and has according to a survey ,could cause bleeding from the nose and also life threatning condition(esophageal varices).It may make tendons more prone to injuries . rat labs have lost the ability to ejaculate and has lost their sexual behaviour.

It has nothing but bad shit to say about it ,here's a quote from the mag

"While stanozolol does not have the more dramatic and obvious side effects seen with many of the highly androgenic steroids ,it's by no means safe .in fact the published record of medical reports suggests stanozolol may be one of the most dangerous forms of steroids to use"

Now once again any other mag and i would say bunch of fucken hypocrites or they are simply on a band wagon to eliminate or reduce steroid use but with MD mag ,i value their opinion as they dont ususally trash AS ,if anything they encourage it to the person that has done their homework of course.

Now i value the opinions of my fellow brother here at AR and so iu was wondering what you guy's thought of this .

Is winny worth it for the small gains you get from it .I know it gives you a hard look and shit but is it worth it bein a 17aa and given the fact that it's "action are complex and poorly understood" acording to the mag

thanks bro's

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Well that's the first negative things I've heard about winny!! Did it say anything about winny depot?? That could be bad for the liver or ...???

Anyway what is this MD mag? Do they have a homepage? I've tried looking for it but I can't find it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by SonGoku
    Well that's the first negative things I've heard about winny!! Did it say anything about winny depot?? That could be bad for the liver or ...???

Anyway what is this MD mag? Do they have a homepage? I've tried looking for it but I can't find it.
    I didn't read the artical yet (just got the issue yesterday) but depot is just as bad for your liver

There site is www.musculardevelopment.com.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    OK thanx!!!

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    I didn't think winny was that bad, that sucks! I'm still not taking it out of my next cycle. I'll have pick that month of MD up and check it out. Thanks for the info

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I read that article too! This is one of few published articles that I have read that had several negative points against Winny. I'm curious to see in the next 2 issues if there are any responses from readers regarding this article.

Thread Information