Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JasonR is offline Member

How I got rid of my gyno

First of all lets start with what I had, after a test E 500mg per week cycle.
    2 quarter size lumps appeared behind the nipple and the whole thing just looked like 2 radio beacons. i looked gay az shit.

I jumped on the nolva right away, at 40mg per day, for 2 weeks, then lowered it to 20mg for another 2 weeks, currently im still on nolva just in case.

Sounds obvious ? not at all for all yall letro junkiez.

Conclusion:
    YES, tamoxifen CAN kill your gyno without all the nasty letro sides and rebound, not to mention its price. u could buy a cycle for the price of 2 letro bottles.
    you just need to give it a month, stop the steroids ( YES, the estro from the steroids is what caused the gyno, so why keep injecting more ? plain stupid)
    give it a little boost with the nolva, and just be patient.

If nolva wasnt effective at treating mammary changes it wouldnt be the most common breast cancer medicine today.

So IMO next time before you jump on the powerful FEMARA and possibly knock ur body further out of balance, try tamoxifen at a high dose for a month, stop the cycle, and see what happens.

Changes can occur in a very short time with this, so dont get all down if its not showing any signs of improvement after a week or two, for me i just woke up one morning and half of it was gone, later on everything was gone.

For those who used it for a long time for mild gyno and it didnt work AT ALL, i say BS, you got bunk shit.
    I got mine off the pharmacy.

Thanks for all the support here guys, this community really helped me alot in my use of these powerful hormones. love ya, and especially my homie "RenegadeRows" from another board.
    Last edited by JasonR; 11-08-2007 at 01:00 PM.

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    Cool thread JasonR, how many cycles have u done, u seem pretty experienced..

JasonR is offline Member
    Thanks man.. and not at all... about to start my 3rd cycle.

Statiz is offline Junior Member
    i have gyno but i cant find nolva im so pissed. its easier to get the test and all than it is to get pct for me.

SNUKA is offline Member
    every single person on this site go click on the banner above and get any pct products they need no excuses

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    ar-r .com

which one? these banners straight up say get steroids /suppliers lists. hard to trust. have you used them?

JasonR is offline Member
    the one at the very top. the red one

thanks everyone

keeps saying error processing my credit card

i can trust ar-r with my credit card? not gonna be arrested or anything?

JasonR is offline Member
    theres an arr forum scroll down on the mail page...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    2 quarter size lumps appeared behind the nipple and the whole thing just looked like 2 radio beacons. i looked gay az shit.

I jumped on the nolva right away, at 40mg per day, for 2 weeks, then lowered it to 20mg for another 2 weeks, currently im still on nolva just in case.

Conclusion:
    YES, tamoxifen CAN kill your gyno without all the nasty letro sides and rebound, not to mention its price. u could buy a cycle for the price of 2 letro bottles.
    you just need to give it a month, stop the steroids ( YES, the estro from the steroids is what caused the gyno, so why keep injecting more ? plain stupid)

If nolva wasnt effective at treating mammary changes it wouldnt be the most common breast cancer medicine today.

So IMO next time before you jump on the powerful FEMARA and possibly knock ur body further out of balance, try tamoxifen at a high dose for a month, stop the cycle, and see what happens.

Changes can occur in a very short time with this, so dont get all down if its not showing any signs of improvement after a week or two, for me i just woke up one morning and half of it was gone, later on everything was gone.

For those who used it for a long time for mild gyno and it didnt work AT ALL, i say BS, you got bunk shit.

Thanks for all the support here guys, this community really helped me alot in my use of these powerful hormones. love ya, and especially my homie "RenegadeRows" from another board.
    Glad to hear it all worked out for you. But you shouldnt go around speculating about things and making statements that you state as fact.

You say you just need to give it a month. That is in YOUR case, ONE INDEPENDENT trial out of hundreds of thousands of cases. In fact In medical trials using tamoxifen to reverse gyno at a dose of 40mg ed gyno did not even completely disppear is half of the patients after 18months. So you are completely speculating here. Especially when you say if it doesnt work its bunk. You should learn to state things as your experience not as fact for EVERYONE. If peoples nolva is fake than why is it hunfreds of people try it and it doesnt work, then swith to letro who is made by the same people and it works.

Sure this is great and its your experience. But dont go off and speak as if ANYONE who uses it will be cured of gyno in a month. in fact many users have to switch FROM nolva over to an AI because it DOESNT work for them.

Also about the price of letro compared to nolva, thats an independent case once again. I actually get letro cheaper than nolva.

Now, I have always said nolva can work to cure gyno. But there is absolutely no doubt that letro is more effective.

JasonR is offline Member
    The trials, correct me if im wrong, were done on peeps with pubery gyno they they have had for years, guys who obviously need surgery...
    I jumped on the nolva RIGHT AWAY and most importantly STOPPED the cycle, plus- my gyno was 100% steroid induced.
    just like alot of 13 year old kids lose their gyno when they get older, so can steroid users, without no treatment, just by stopping the roids.

Why does letro is so much better than nolva anyway ? (it is probably better, im not saying its not..)
    the nolva will bind to receptors in breast tissue instead of estro, that caused it in the first place.. how is that not effective for reversing gyno ?
    do that+stop the cycle = reduced gyno

How come Nolva can PREVENT gyno but not REVERSE it ? (im seriously asking, i dont know myself)

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    so if you start to experience gyno, then you have to stop the cycle to?
    wouldnt your body have withdrawal symptoms if you stop it all at once?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    The trials, correct me if im wrong, were done on peeps with pubery gyno they they have had for years, guys who obviously need surgery...
    I jumped on the nolva RIGHT AWAY and most importantly STOPPED the cycle, plus- my gyno was 100% steroid induced.
    just like alot of 13 year old kids lose their gyno when they get older, so can steroid users, without no treatment, just by stopping the roids.

Why does letro is so much better than nolva anyway ? (it is probably better, im not saying its not..)
    the nolva will bind to receptors in breast tissue instead of estro, that caused it in the first place.. how is that not effective for reversing gyno ?
    do that+stop the cycle = reduced gyno

How come Nolva can PREVENT gyno but not REVERSE it ? (im seriously asking, i dont know myself)
    Well that is the very problem. Nolva really isnt that great at preventing gyno, it works for some people but not others. A SERM like you know binds to receptors but still allows excess estrogen to float around. AI's work to destroy the estrogen by preventing conversion from androgens.

Nolva works by playing musical chairs with receptors, sometimes the nolva binds first and sometimes the estrogen does. It is not a sure thing. But letro will destroy around 98% of estrogen.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Could it just be that your estrogen levels stabled out and your gyno went away?

I mean think about being in puberty.. You get gyno at a young age...and as soon as your levels get stabled it usually goes away.

Seems to me .. in my experience. I only have problems with my nipples when i starting a cycle or ending a cycle. In the middle of my cycle i have no problems.. itts just that adjustment of hormones that gyno acts up..

Well anyways. Im glad it went away from you!

JasonR is offline Member
    Yea, probably. early detection was key here
    thanks man !

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Glad to hear it all worked out for you. But you shouldnt go around speculating about things and making statements that you state as fact.

You say you just need to give it a month. That is in YOUR case, ONE INDEPENDENT trial out of hundreds of thousands of cases. In fact In medical trials using tamoxifen to reverse gyno at a dose of 40mg ed gyno did not even completely disppear is half of the patients after 18months. So you are completely speculating here. Especially when you say if it doesnt work its bunk. You should learn to state things as your experience not as fact for EVERYONE. If peoples nolva is fake than why is it hunfreds of people try it and it doesnt work, then swith to letro who is made by the same people and it works.

Sure this is great and its your experience. But dont go off and speak as if ANYONE who uses it will be cured of gyno in a month. in fact many users have to switch FROM nolva over to an AI because it DOESNT work for them.

Also about the price of letro compared to nolva, thats an independent case once again. I actually get letro cheaper than nolva.

Now, I have always said nolva can work to cure gyno. But there is absolutely no doubt that letro is more effective.

i agree with Bino, everyones body reacts different

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This is a VERY important overlooked component!
    Because your gyno is in remission (in this case, reduced or eliminated with treatment) doesn't mean that it’s ACTUALLY gone, and even more importantly, won't return when treatment ceases.

The Litmus test here is the discontinuation of Nolva.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    This is a VERY important overlooked component!
    Because your gyno is in remission (in this case, reduced or eliminated with treatment) doesn't mean that it’s ACTUALLY gone, and even more importantly, won't return when treatment ceases.

The Litmus test here is the discontinuation of Nolva.
    Very true- thats why i'm waiting until i feel fully recovered, horny, and energetic till i come off the nolva.
    Doing bloodwork would be the best idea here, but i know my body well from previous cycles..
    see, i didn't have gyno before the steroids , so it means my endocrine is healthy, and basically i just have to wait for it to recover from the cycle before stopping the treatment

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    ARR has great PCT chems. If you have gyno problems then Letro is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA View Post
    every single person on this site go click on the banner above and get any pct products they need no excuses
    I don't have a credit card...I guess i'll get one when I grow up and learn how to manage my money instead of spending it all on tattoos and steroids =)
    AR-R should get paypal

JasonR is offline Member
    paypal needs a credit card too...
    go to the bank and get urself a credit card whats the problem...

i didn't have gyno before the steroids...basically i just have to wait for it to recover from the cycle before stopping the treatment
    This line of thinking is quite logical, but sometimes Causality is stronger than reason.

That is to say, maybe you should begin reading some of the many gyno threads in which members applied various therapies to GEAR-INDUCED gyno, only to end in surgery.

Often causes can lead to effects that are irreversible. I hope yours is, and I wish you all the best!

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

JasonR is offline Member
    The only BBers I know who needed surgery because of steroids are dudes who used GH+test 750-1000mg + Deca + Dbol and stuff like that with no precaution whatsoever and late detection

I took a lame ammount of test E 500mg on my nearly 250lbs body for 8 weeks and stopped right away when i found it... BTW it is invisible to the outside.. nobody can see any signs of it when im with my shirt off.. it was that small. so maybe it was the key here.

What im saying is that needing a surgery from 8 weeks on test E 500mg, is almost unheard of.

What im saying is that needing a surgery from 8 weeks on test E 500mg, is almost unheard of.
    Precisely why I recommended you read some threads.
    Because one is unfamiliar with a thing doesn't make it untrue.

Best to you.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Thanks man.. and not at all... about to start my 3rd cycle.
    good real life experience post bro!

JasonR is offline Member
    Thanks ! heres a nice research I found.. proves that nolva can work to decrease gyno.

[Treatment of marked gynecomastia in puberty with tamoxifen ]
    [Article in German]

König R, Schönberger W, Neumann P, Benes P, Grimm W.

Kinderklinik, Universität Mainz.

Based on the good results of another author 10 boys with marked pubertal gynecomastia were treated with the antioestrogen Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) at a dose of 20-40 mg/d orally for 2-12 months. In most cases the gynecomastia decreased totally, only two patients experienced palpable subareolar glandular tissue at the end of therapy. Side effects were not noted. During therapy levels of estradiol and testosteron increased, with a more pronounced elevation of estradiol. Basal values of LH and FSH remained nearly unchanged, but LH showed an increased response to LH-RH, which could be explained by the antioestrogenic effect of Tamoxifen at the hypothalamic level. The reduction of breast size in spite of increased estradiol levels on the other hand, suggests that the mean therapeutic effect of tamoxifen is through estrogen receptor blockade of breast tissue.

PMID: 3123765 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

and this is mad puberty gyno, ive seen these kids, their nipples look like bitch tits.. its not my poor steroid induced invisible gyno ...
    HOWEVER - its a long treatment. longer than letro for sure.. letro is just alot stronger

JasonR is offline Member
    another one- it talks about the gyno caused by that prostate cancer treatment, dont know if it totally relates to what we are talking about

Evaluation of tamoxifen and anastrozole in the prevention of gynecomastia and breast pain induced by bicalutamide monotherapy of prostate cancer.
    Boccardo F, Rubagotti A, Battaglia M, Di Tonno P, Selvaggi FP, Conti G, Comeri G, Bertaccini A, Martorana G, Galassi P, Zattoni F, Macchiarella A, Siragusa A, Muscas G, Durand F, Potenzoni D, Manganelli A, Ferraris V, Montefiore F.

University and National Cancer Research Institute, University of Genoa, Genoa, Italy. [email protected]

PURPOSE: To determine whether tamoxifen or anastrozole prevents gynecomastia and breast pain caused by bicalutamide (150 mg) without compromising efficacy, safety, or sexual functioning. PATIENTS AND METHODS: A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was performed in patients with localized, locally advanced, or biochemically recurrent prostate cancer. Patients (N = 114) were randomly assigned to either bicalutamide (150 mg/d) plus placebo or in combination with tamoxifen (20 mg/d) or anastrozole (1 mg/d) for 48 weeks. Gynecomastia, breast pain, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), sexual functioning, and serum levels of hormones were assessed. RESULTS: Gynecomastia developed in 73% of patients in the bicalutamide group, 10% of patients in the bicalutamide-tamoxifen group, and 51% of patients in the bicalutamide-anastrozole group (P < .001); breast pain developed in 39%, 6%, and 27% of patients, respectively (P = .006). Baseline PSA level decreased by > or = 50% in 97%, 97%, and 83% of patients in the bicalutamide, bicalutamide-tamoxifen, and bicalutamide-anastrozole groups, respectively (P = .07); and adverse events were reported in 37%, 35%, and 69% of patients, respectively (P = .004). There were no major differences among treatments in sexual functioning parameters from baseline to month 6. Elevated testosterone levels occurred in each group; however, free testosterone levels remained unchanged in the bicalutamide-tamoxifen group because of increased sex hormone-binding globulin levels. CONCLUSION: Anastrozole did not significantly reduce the incidence of bicalutamide-induced gynecomastia and breast pain. In contrast, tamoxifen was effective, without increasing adverse events, at least in the short-term follow-up. These data support the need for a larger study to determine any effect on mortality.

JasonR is offline Member
    Tamoxifen treatment for pubertal gynecomastia .
    Derman O, Kanbur NO, Kutluk T.

Section of Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, 06100 Ankara-Turkey. [email protected]

We evaluated the efficacy of the tamoxifen treatment in 37 patients with pubertal gynecomastia. All had distinct, easily palpable breast swellings with a diameter of over three cm. Pain, tenderness, and swelling associated with gynecomastia were reported by six patients. Eight of the patients were obese. One patient also suffered from varicocele. Pain and size reduction was seen in all patients with tamoxifen treatment. No long-term side effects of tamoxifen were observed. The dose of tamoxifen was increased in three patients due to poor response. Two of the treatment group had recurrence problem at follow-up. We did not need to refer any patient to surgery. Tamoxifen treatment is relatively non-toxic, may be beneficial and we think it should be considered for pubertal gynecomastia.

Letro is also SICK for gyno reduction:

Use of letrozole as a chemopreventive agent in aromatase overexpressing transgenic mice.
    Luthra R, Kirma N, Jones J, Tekmal RR.

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine, 4217 Woodruff Memorial Building, Atlanta, GA 30322-4710, USA.

Our recent studies have shown that overexpression of aromatase results in increased tissue estrogenic activity and induction of hyperplastic and dysplastic lesions in mammary glands, and gynecomastia and testicular cancer in male aromatase transgenic mice. Our studies also have shown that aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated with very low concentrations of letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor without any effect on normal physiology. In the present study, we have examined the effect of prior low dose letrozole treatment on pregnancy and lactation. We have also investigated the effect of low dose letrozole treatment on subsequent mammary growth and biochemical changes in these animals. There was no change in the litter size, birth weight and no visible birth defects in letrozole-treated animals. Although, there was an insignificant increase in mammary growth in aged animals after 6 weeks of letrozole treatment, the levels of expression of estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor and genes involved in cell cycle and cell proliferation remained low compared to control untreated animals. These observations indicate that aromatase inhibitors such as letrozole can be used as chemopreventive agents without effecting normal physiology in aromatase transgenic mice.

PMID: 14623545 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Letro works.. no doubt, just trying to show that nolva can work as treatment as well and move the scale a little bit more towards the midle
    Last edited by JasonR; 11-13-2007 at 05:29 PM.

Those studies sound promising, but do you have any that reflect aas induced gyno? This might interest you:

http://www.steroid.com/Andractim.php

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

JasonR is offline Member
    Hmm, ive heard of that cream before.. whats the diff between the cream and DHTs like proviron and masteron tho ? any dudes here who used it ?

about aas induced gyno... well, maybe some of these men in the study had aas gyno, but who knows.. its the same thing i guess- both caused by lack of balance between testo and estro... aas gyno is probably easier to take care of, because its just a temporary state... in puberty gyno they have had it for years and its caused by a natural endocrine problem.

BTW i get the astrazeneca original Nolvadex -D pills, and it says in the script that you should split doses of over 20mg AM PM for better results.

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA View Post
    I read somewhere that the roid store wasn't legit?

Quote Originally Posted by Castradomus View Post
    I read somewhere that the roid store wasn't legit?
    me too. but i think hes talking about the red one

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Masteron is another option for ridding yourself of gyno and unwanted estrogen... It is medically used for breast cancer patients and it will eliminate estrogen... That's another option i'm guessing if you wanted to still remain on your cycle.... but then again i'm just passing on info i have read from the profiles section on masteron and a few other posts... correct me if i'm wrong anyone but I think masteron would help clear it up... anyway glad to hear you got rid of your gyno already.. :]

JasonR is offline Member
    Yea, if mast+tamox is better than chemo for women then i bet it will destroy a little gyno..
    but mast is very expensive....

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    yeah i hear ya.... i got 60cc's for about $450ish... actually i traded some test and drop the price a little for me... but hey... i'll keep you posted on how well the mast works for me... keep up the good work bro!

JasonR is offline Member
    Thanks man ! i'll be waiting for a PM ! open a gyno log too if u can.

lol ur from OC ? always wanted to meet them dudes who build bikes over there... OC choppers.. lol

maskol is offline New Member

Conclusion:

Hi, was trying to send a pm...

Anyway, its been 5 days that im on tamox at 20mg/ed...10mg am and 10mg in the pm.
    My gyno is no longer puffy or tender.
    Do you think i should increase my dose?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information