350z is offline New Member

Taking Adderall with Steroids?

Is that ok?
    I have a perscription for adderall, and thinking about taking some roids soon. Is that ok?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    please, for the love of god DONT call them ROIDS, Juice, sauce or any other oddball monkey slang.

and yes, adderall will have no effect on aas in any way since they are completely different compounds

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Thank you, that drives me nuts too. It seems that the more immature the user is the more slang they use to describe their proposed anabolic steroid cycle.
    Peace,
    CR

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    please, for the love of god DONT call them ROIDS, Juice, sauce or any other oddball monkey slang.

and yes, adderall will have no effect on aas in any way since they are completely different compounds

so sorry guys i am new. thanks, i was pretty sure they wouldnt affect each other adversely.
    Last edited by 350z; 02-12-2008 at 06:44 PM.

HAH besides making ur heart beat fast as fuk, in conjunction with possible elevated heart rate + high BP.. not a smart combo regardless if "different compound" or not..

i have been on adderall for ages, never had any issue w/ its use in conjunction w/ aas. ASSUMING he is actually ADHD or ADD and taking it as prescribed (which is rare nowdays since adhd and add are way over diagnosed)

Amphetamines = Appetite suppressant. If ur lookin to put on mass, not good combo once again IMHO.

if you suffered from add or adhd you would know the difficulties it presents to ones life and anyone w/ half a brain would choose adderall over aas anyday.

true well many people dont even have 1/2 a brain ...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 350z View Post
    Is that ok?
    I have a perscription for adderall, and thinking about taking some roids soon. Is that ok?
    its fine. several athletes i work with use this for ADD

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member
    hard to eat on adderall being that its dextroamphetimine (speed)

I had a script for that and found it harder to gain on cycle.

If you can eat and sleep normally go for it......

Quote Originally Posted by 350z View Post
    Is that ok?
    the only reason i can think of is the appetite supressent changes.

adderall shouldnt have any negative sides if he is truely adhd and taking the proper dosage

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i have been on adderall for ages, never had any issue w/ its use in conjunction w/ aas. ASSUMING he is actually ADHD or ADD and taking it as prescribed (which is rare nowdays since adhd and add are way over diagnosed)
    Yup.

As for it suppressing the appetite. Yes, it does but you just gotta force it. I typically rely on hunger every 2-2.5 hours to eat...but on adderall I have to set times to eat..even though I don't feel like food.

Force-feeding urself gets old, real quick. Not a good long-term solution IMHO.

+can also keep u up at night aka insomnia.
    +makes heart rate increase, which sometimes is already increased due to AAS.

plus havent they done studies regarding suicidal teens that have been on adderall since 5 or 6 yrs old and they've noted direct correlations?? i know someones gonna flame that last line...
    Last edited by Panzerfaust80; 02-13-2008 at 06:00 PM.

anti depressents but i dont believe adderall.. usually adderall is considered to induce a phase of euphoria.

thanks guys.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Well if you are gonna take any orals the most likly will give you worse back pumps than w/o adderall. I've experienced this myself.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post
    Well if you are gonna take any orals the most likly will give you worse back pumps than w/o adderall. I've experienced this myself.
    What? I dont get what ur sayin man...

Thurgood Jenkins is offline New Member
    I just started my first ever cycle of Testosterone and Equipoise two days and was also wondering about this. I'm prescribed 40 mg of adds and 100 mg of vyvanse a day. Do i need/take that much? Absolutely not but I do take it on a fairly regular basis. My concern is with the strain it may put on the heart. liver, or kidneys. I'm not really trying to kill over from mixing the two. That's obviously the worst case scenario but what other scenarios could possibly play out in this situation?

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Not only will it suppress appetite it could definitely increase your blood pressure too.. becareful and keep a close on your on bp

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood Jenkins View Post
    I just started my first ever cycle of Testosterone and Equipoise two days and was also wondering about this. I'm prescribed 40 mg of adds and 100 mg of vyvanse a day. Do i need/take that much? Absolutely not but I do take it on a fairly regular basis. My concern is with the strain it may put on the heart. liver, or kidneys. I'm not really trying to kill over from mixing the two. That's obviously the worst case scenario but what other scenarios could possibly play out in this situation?

I'm sure there are post that are not 4 years old that might be more relevant. Please check the dates before posting a reply.
    40 mg of ADDS and 100mg of vyvance? DAMN.... How does it make yo feel? Yes I would be using liver support such as Liv52 and Milk Thistle.

I take 50mg vyvance and that with a couple cups of coffee does me just fine.

Thurgood Jenkins is offline New Member
    Thanks lovbyts that's the kind of advice i was looking for. I'll be sure to do that asap.

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    HAH besides making ur heart beat fast as fuk, in conjunction with possible elevated heart rate + high BP.. not a smart combo regardless if "different compound" or not..
    Agreed. adderall is a CII drug for a reason. its terrible for your heart.

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

I'm sure there are post that are not 4 years old that might be more relevan
    t. Please check the dates before posting a reply.
    40 mg of ADDS and 100mg of vyvance? DAMN.... How does it make yo feel? Yes I would be using liver support such as Liv52 and Milk Thistle.

I take 50mg vyvance and that with a couple cups of coffee does me just fine.
    lol sorry, just saw that

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    It definitely has an effect on BP. I take adderall; however, on a cycle I will rarely take it. Just be careful. The appetite suppression can be a problem for some. I set alarms on my phone telling me when to eat, or else I honestly forget when taking adderall. Good luck

jackman22 is offline Associate Member

plus havent they done studies regarding suicidal teens that have been on adderall since 5 or 6 yrs old and they've noted direct correlations?? i know someones gonna flame that last line...
    they also have same "studies" for steroids saying it makes you depressed and homicidal hehe so....

jackman22 is offline Associate Member

they also have same "studies" for steroids saying it makes you depressed and homicidal hehe so....

As for the steroids elevating the heart rate in conjunction with the aderol. You would elevate it more with a aderol + redbull.... As long as he has no heart health problems theres zero issue.

Thread Information