Thread: Dianabol

BodyMen is offline New Member

Dianabol

I want to know what is the cycle for DIANABOL . I'm beginner. Started now for 2 weeks took 30mg/day 3Xday.

BodyMen-Builder
    www.bodymen.com

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you using any other AAS with it?

Dianabol

Originally posted by Rickson
    Are you using any other AAS with it?

No nothing else.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You should if you want your gains to stay

Originally posted by palme
    You should if you want your gains to stay

What is the best stuff to take after my cycle Dianabol for keep all?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Why are you asking these questions after having already started? Why dbol only? Who told you a dbol only cycle was a good idea? What is your age, lifting experience and diet like?

Originally posted by Pete235
    Why are you asking these questions after having already started? Why dbol only? Who told you a dbol only cycle was a good idea? What is your age, lifting experience and diet like?

Lifting 1 year - Diet no fat sure ( Eat 6 times a day) - 47

Well lifting for 1 year is not a hell of a lot bro, but hopefully you've at least learned the basics. Dbol only cycles are widely viewed as the least effective as far as long term gains. Dbol cause quick gains in size and strength but the size is due mainly to water retention. There is an extremly high liklihood that you will drop most of what you gained after this cycle. Although clomid helps somewhat (it re-starts your natural test production by stimulating LHT production) you will ikely not be happy with the results. Also, I hope you do not plan on running it any longer that 6 weeks as dbol is 17aa and is very hard on the liver...you should also be taking milk thistle or ALA. I'm curious, why did you decide to do a dbol only cycle? Did somebody recommend it? Did you research first?

My suggestion for your next cycle is to do some readung, preferably here at AR. At your age (47) you should definatly be considering an adrogenic like injectable test along with an anabolic like deca or EQ depending on what your goals are. Injections are safer and much more effective than orals.

Originally posted by Pete235
    Well lifting for 1 year is not a hell of a lot bro, but hopefully you've at least learned the basics. Dbol only cycles are widely viewed as the least effective as far as long term gains. Dbol cause quick gains in size and strength but the size is due mainly to water retention. There is an extremly high liklihood that you will drop most of what you gained after this cycle. Although clomid helps somewhat (it re-starts your natural test production by stimulating LHT production) you will ikely not be happy with the results. Also, I hope you do not plan on running it any longer that 6 weeks as dbol is 17aa and is very hard on the liver...you should also be taking milk thistle or ALA. I'm curious, why did you decide to do a dbol only cycle? Did somebody recommend it? Did you research first?

My suggestion for your next cycle is to do some readung, preferably here at AR. At your age (47) you should definatly be considering an adrogenic like injectable test along with an anabolic like deca or EQ depending on what your goals are. Injections are safer and much more effective than orals.

It's better to stop take this now or continue for 6 weeks. After the cycle how long time need to wait to start with DECA ? Because my First IDEA i took Dianabol to loose fat.

I would stop now and wait at least 6 weeks before starting again. Spend the next 6 weeks asking questions here at AR, but first, use the "search" tab at the top of the page to do some research. Also go to the main page and read over the drug profiles. I don't recommend deca alone...stack it with test. Start researching deca+test stacks. We will assist you in any way we can, we just ask that you help yourself as well by educting yourself.

You started taking dbol to lose fat??? Dbol bloats you more than any other drug out there except anadrol !! Dude, seriously, where did you get your info? Did somebody tell you what to do?

MENMOK is offline New Member
    If you took d's to lose weight well its not the best or first choice. But hey now that you are on them dont waste them hopefully a min of 30mg a day.

If you can get some Eq 400mg or prop100mg EOD and hit it with them. Watch what you eat and do more reps per set should help. I would keep my reps to 15-20 if your trying to tone down you can do it even with d's if you eat and train right.

Good luck not the best way but we all learned somewhere. I did a dbol only cycle for my first as well many years ago Later MM

Thread Information