m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Mexican Jail + $4010 FINE!!!!!!!

I won't include any of the real details here, but PM me if you are interested and if I have talked to you before.

Basically, the abstract version...

We went to mexico about 12pm, arrived about 6pm. Hit up the pharmacies, which only had redijects. I asked for the "******o" if you know what I'm talking about, then you know. NONE of the fucking cab drivers know what the hell that is. Finally I found a guy and he told me to ask for a veternaria.

I hooked up with a cabby, threw him 50 to school us around (car parked at border), went to a vet's damn house. Got what i needed, got what i needed for the pharms and my homeboy stashed it.

We go, hit a bar, chill a little, then cross over. I got back to the US in 2 minutes, but they stopped my friend (who had the goods). I stood at the border for 4 hours until he finally was released with paperwork stating that he owed the US customs 4010 dollars. He was sitting in a jailcell while they did all the paperwork. The deal was 500 dollars now, or 4010 dollars later. All the meanwhile I stood outside, clueless to what what gonna happen. No one knew we drove to mexico, and I had our friends calling every 5 minutes. No doubt, I was on the phone with my girl the whole time trying to keep calm.

If I put too much info, MODS feel free to edit.

All my hommies, you'll be getting a PM soon with the juicy details!

All in all, this was the worst day of my life so far. Fuck the game, fuck mexico, and fuck long drives.

pump4 is offline New Member
    must have been some scary shit bro.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    ack that must have been a nasty day
    sorry to hear of the troubles bro

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    what all were you trying to bring across?? all 6 bottles?
    damn sorry to hear that bro

MENMOK is offline New Member
    Sounds like laredo border to many damn snitches. They will call ahead with a description of what you have on and have you busted in return they get to resell the same gear to the next sucker. Once you find a reliable guy in mex stick to him. But laredo is the last place I would go even though its about 20mins closer to me. At least you made it back next time dont bring back vials either. MM

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    nah i belive actually he went to matamoris right next to brownsville.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, sorry to hear about this....but don't say fuck the game becasue you got popped your first time...just don't do the mexico thing. Take the time to find a reliable source here in the states and all your worries will be chilled. It will cost more but at least you won't be sitting in jail of have that added stress of getting your gear across.

This is a risky game we are playing...play it right and all good things will come to you. Play it wrong...which you did and you saw the circumstances....keep your head up bro....I wil talk to you soon!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    damn, I'm sorry to hear that bro...don't let it get you down though. Listen to Butch, keep training hard, and everything will be cool for you in no time.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Sorry about the bad day...

Grant is offline Member
    Man, that's tough. Sorry to that happened

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    That sux bro, better luck next time!!

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    did someone rat you guys out? how in the hell did they know to search your boy? that sucks man. best of luck.

We didn't get ratted out. When I was outside waiting at the border for my friend (4 hours), the cop who was in charge of making sure no one stands at the border was bored so we started talking. He was telling me all about how they search all the built up guys. And they said that he was just looking suspicious because he was big and avoiding eye contact.

Me on the other hand was happy and screaming and being a stupid amercian! Once he was in the room, the security guards were gone for an hour with him. EVERYONE WHO walked by, got by.

This was just total bad luck. We took a risk, and part of taking a risk is accepting the consequences. We both understood that this could happen, and we just gotta deal with it. If anyone knows about that fine, or how the custom's office or litigation with that works, please let me know. I have to help him get through this.

Oh, guys I forgot to mention that I was the only one who went into the vet's house. I WAS SITTING IN HIS GODDAMN kitchen telling him how sick my dogs were.

I know exactly where he is too, but I'll never go back. Never

ONE MORE MESSAGE, SORRY GUYS, and thanks for the kind words.

His fine is for "failure to declare items" not drug possesion. The custom's office is a federal agency, drug possesion or what not would be handed by the state. The customs guy told him he wouldn't have any fine if he would have just declared it. But then we would probably get pulled over 5 minutes later.

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    that sucks but he wasnt in mexican jail fortunately, just us customs holding tanks. i was busted once in laredo for valiums and a few vials of juice and they fined my friend and myself $150 each which niether of us had on us so they let us call someone to western union the money to the greyhound bus station and actually drove me to get and then released us. we got snitched on by that first farmacia on the left which is upstairs and the guys on the street that recruit you all where white collared button down shirts. stay away from that farmacia and those guys thier definitely snitches

Well, we didn't get snitched, otherwise I would have been the first one busted. I busted my ass for weeks researching everything, so I knew exactly what I was looking for, and I found it all. I am the only one who even went into the vet clinic, and we tipped everyone. Its just total bad luck. 1/30 get searched at random (based on how suspicious they look). We just got that bad luck

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Sorry for your bad luck, I on the other hand have had good luck crossing the boarder...but i could not imagin sittin outside the border for 4 hours that would suck. you may want to tell your friend to seek legal advice to try to fight the fine...

Well, the problem is that NO ONE knew that we went. NO ONE. The whole ASS decision was a total secret. We have alot of close friends who are like our brothers... we kept it from everyone.

Yeah, waiting at that border outside for 4 hours was the scariest shit ever... except when we were in the bar popping all the pills outta the foil into the tylonol bottles.. haa

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    damn bro, thats some bull$hit. sorry you had to endure that.

best of luck
    symatech

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Sorry Bro!

Next time use a domestic you can buy alot of gear for $4500.00

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    sorry brother

Originally posted by Tarzan
    Sorry Bro!

Next time use a domestic you can buy alot of gear for $4500.00
    Well, I doubt he'll have to pay the 4000 dollar fine. It sounds like BS to me. They told him to call back today and they might reduce it back to 500 dollars.

Thread Information