lean1 is offline Junior Member

Here goes 1st cycle pro's suggestions please

hey guys after a long time and hard research I finally came up with a cycle that fits best for me please don't laugh...What i wanted to avoid the most was side effects and thining hair the shit runs in the family and because of my age 36 i needed a little kick and if all works out well i will add more to the mix as i go along what do you guys think ? Remember Iam a little small frame guy so i don't want to get to big or otherwise I would be a butter ball turkey

36, 145 5/9
    work out 4 times a week

100mg test prop, a week
    200 EQ a week
    8 week cycle

protein shakes and creatine mixed

would i need anti e's and clomid?????? I have both on hand and how long do i run clomid?
    thanks you guys your a big help

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Well let me tell you now to save your money, time, and dissapointment. With those doses you are likely to experience zero gains. I understand your concerns on why you want to dose low, but that is a joke. I would suggest a minimum of 400mg/week of EQ, and a minimum of 200mg/week of Test. These doses are still considered very low, but will cause some results.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The 100mg of Test Prop/week will do nothing but shot down your own production and you will be right back to square one. Why not use 100mg Test Prop EOD and use propecia or proscar to prevent the convertion os Test to DHT, and the EQ i would bump to 400mg / week. or 200mg every 4 days. And i don't think you have to worry about getting to big as it does not happen over night, and 1 cycle certainly will not get you to big, it takes many and many years to get big.

Good Luck...XXL

thanks should I go with a different cycle that would give me solid cuts with 10 to 15 pounds what about a low dose of sus250 not sure if i want deca . I just want a simple cycle without alot of combined roids and sides.. CoNFuSeD

bump

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If your looking for minimal injections, minimal sides and 10-15lbs of lean mass, your best bet would be:

weeks 1-10 primobolan @ 300-400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 anavar @ 40mg/day
    make sure to have clomid for post cycle

However, that could be expensive. I think that you should not go lower than 200mg/week of test and would prefer 400mg/week. You could run something like this:

weeks 1-10 test prop @ 100mg/eod
    weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
    Make sure to have nolvadex or arimidex as well as clomid

Or if you only want 2 injections per week total:

weeks 1-10 test enanthte (or cypionate ) @ 200-400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
    Make sure to have nolvadex or arimidex as well as clomid

Thread Information