cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

getting rid of post cycle fat

chest fat,lower ab fat, love handle fat....you get the point.... now i have a shit load of nolva,, have heard a few comments that it can be used for riding of estrogenic fat deposits.. true? if so what is the proper dosage? between that, and i figured i would also try that prep-h and plastic wrap around the lower abs and love handles.... sounds like a good idea or am i a moron?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    eh, how bout cardio and diet? heh...some clen , eca, or dnp might help too...or yohimburn? they say quite a bit bout that stuff...i heard a while back but not much anymore than nolva applied topically with dmso will rid fat...but never really read much about it or got a confirmation...good luck

yohimburn

yohimburn.... have never used it, i saw a site that someone posted on here, seemed to be pretty good, is yohimburn legal? over the counter? or must i order it from that website like as though i was ordering fina...

it is legal.
    it is geared toward use for someone with your fat pattern

www.yohimburn.com

or

www.anabolicfitness.net

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Mind if I piggy back?
    I'm in the same boat with love handles... I've heard a ECA/Clen combo can help... has anybody tried this? at what dosages? for how long?
    Thanks,
    Ripper

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    eca and clen combined with a strick diet and some cardio..is the only way I do it bro...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Diet cardio and clen first. Then if you still have unwanted fat: DNP

M

just picked up clen for the first time .... i am very excited... it feels like the first time i did my first cycle, curious abuot what my results are going to be.

Mikeygas14 is offline Junior Member
    I heard DNP can cause Death is this true, cause i want to use it, but i don;t want the chance of dying either??

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Shredz
    eca and clen combined with a strick diet and some cardio..is the only way I do it bro...
    I've heard that you shouldn't combine eca and clen , but cycle them one week each. Taking both at the same time could cause some major issues with your heart, bp, and if nothing serious, it'll be some major sides.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    yes DNP can cause death, but so can tylenol if you use it wrong. but DNP is especially dangerous. because it heats up your body temperature wise, and if you use too much there are no physical warnings except death, ,due to cooking your body from the inside out. and while on a DNP cycle you will feel VERY uncomfortable and sweat like a motherfucker too. but if you keep doses low like 200mg everyday, then you should be able to bear it for a little while. there are other posts on here about DNP, research it.

as for a clen /eca to cut up, it works great. i am using that right now, but i threw winny in to see how that would work. in my first 2 weeks i lost 5 pounds, and i gained 3 quarters of an inch on my arms, and my upper bosy is considerably larger looking and my muscles are hard as rocks. but a clen/eca only cycle would look like this.............

week 1-2 clen 80-120mg ED (depending on your size)
    week 3-4 ECA ED (you get to pick one, xenadrine, hydroxycut, whatever)
    week 5-6 clen 80-120mg ED
    week 7-8 ECA ED
    repeat if needed!!!

just keep switching between the clen and ECA evry 2 weeks. if you are not terribly fat, try 80mg for first 2 weeks, then when week 5 strarts then you can bump up to 100mg ED if you can handle it. the clen/eca combo works great. and the clen is anticatabolic, so it is very muscle sparing, and for some reason it is not uncommon to actually gain muscle mass while on clen as long as you are hitting the weights hard. but DIET is still MOST important factor of any cutting cycle.(rampage is correct, never ever take clen and ECA on the same day). Slide!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Yup DNP is dangerous and effective. 200mg ED for a few weeks will really help burn the fat. My post cycle included DNP AND Clen .

Well, I will be doing the clen /eca cycling after my bulking cycle is done. I feel bad about eating this much while I have some fat on my chest and gut that I need to loose, but I'm hoping I'll loose some BF% in the next few weeks.

Can I get a quick opinion on this... : Yohimburn, better during AS cycle, or the clen/eca cycle?

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I beleive Yohimburn will only work when there's an actual calorie deficit. Meaning, yohimburn its self wont burn fat, rather it releases localized fat so it can be metabolized. At least thats they way I understand it. If Im wrong correct me.

But if Im righ, you would assume that since Clen and ECA both raise your metabolism (ie burns more calories) then you would create a calorie deficit and yohimburn could actually work.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    There's a lot of controversy with Clen lately, I've read people starting to stutter from its usage, I've also read some discussions of it causing permanent infertility...I have a bottle of Ventipulmin (Clen for horses) on hand and was hoping to use it after my 12 week cycle starting this Monday, yet at this point I'm rather confused and don't know if I should touch the stuff!

Hell I'd give up fertility to give up the love handles. Anyways though, hitmeoff, your right about what you said. Yohimburn won't be effective unless I'm burning fat, and in a bulking cycle, unless I'm doing high cardio then its pointless to have the yohimburn bind to my fat deposits. I guess I'll save it for the clen /eca. However, I have heard that most people will loost 4-5 % bf during the cycle. I guess I'll wait and see if I'm burning fat, and then decide.

Thread Information