Thread: gyno w/o AS?

projectsherv is offline Associate Member

gyno w/o AS?

Is it possible to have gyno prior to starting AS? does gyno feel like a circular disc under your nipp?

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    very possible, i'm sure about 15% of the population has mild cases of natural gyno. My nipples have always been fat and i'm still waiting to juice. However unless the circular disc hurts, then it's probably not gyno, you're just feeling the gland or something.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    how come my friend who lifts with me doesnt have this "GLAND"?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Gyno can happen when the estrogen/testosterone ratio is messed up. If you have low test you can get gyno because you've now got a higher ratio of estrogen to test. A lot of boys get it when their going thru puberty because that also messes up the E/T ratio. I don't think a mass means you have gyno now. If your nips were sore and you had that mass I would say probably.
    Is this disk something new or has it been there awhile?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes you can. There is a gland right behind the nip, but it usually isn't hard like a lump. YOu can have a "mass" or lump under your nip, I know some guys that complain about that. when I get gyno I get lumps on the sides of my nips not really behind the nip. But to answer you ?? yes you can.

Thread Information