Marc is offline New Member

Question Deca Questions for a newbie??

Im getting ready to start my first cycle, Im starting off with 200mg of Deca a week. Is this suffecient for a newbie? Im really just looking to add some overall mass. I was wondering should I step up to 400mg a week, but like I said this is my first time so should I not over do it. Also do I need any anti-estrogens when just cycling this amount of Deca???????

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome and take a look around. Your questions have been answered and them some.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    like was said above, your ?s have been answered over and over. but to give you the best estimate of how much you actually need we need to know your stas, how long you have been working out, how you plan on dieting, etc etc

deca may be substantial if stacked with a test (250mg) for a person of smaller size for a first cycle...
    an antie will be needed (research nolvadex , proviron )
    clomid for post therapy as well (resarch how to run this)

any other ?s will be answered when you give us more info of where you are coming from and where you plan to go with this cycle and why?
    MM

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    give us your stats and cycle history bro, there important to answering your question. your on the right road though bro, when in doubt , ask questions.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well i would do deca at 300-400mgs a week....no higher though you dont want the progesterone sides and I would stack it with some sort of test....clomid 3 weeks a fter last shot

If you're a bit smaller now (under 180lbs or so), I would recommend 400-600mg/week of testosterone (any form is fine, but I prefer Enanthate or Prop) and 300-400mg Deca .

If you're pretty advanced now, and are a bit heavier, then I would step that up to 600-800mg Test and 400-600mg Deca.

These are very basic, common first time cycles. Once you become more advanced, then you can really start having some fun!

good call.... gonna be HUGE

Marc is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the replies. As far as my stats Im 5'9" and currently weigh about 215lbs. Ive been working out for about 5 years and consistently for the last 2. I'm about 17% body fat and carry 18" arms. Ive pretty much just hit that bump in the road to where Im tired of wasting all my money on supps. when I know that I can get more results from gear. Im just looking to put on about 10-15lbs and add more mass. I just want to start off slow but at the same time receive good results. Hopefully this helps, would greatly appreciate any help!!!!

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    ya i would throw in test with the decca at 400 mg a week of both, and throw in some anti e's however rember anti es dont prevent decca gyno

Get some winny in case you get gyno from the deca and some nolvadex just in case you get it from the test.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    winny dosnt prevent gyno from decca unless taken at beginning of cycle im pretty sure

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dont do a decca only cycle, at your size test would be a good addition. what are you workout routines like? what is your diet going to look like? the deca is a protein synthesis activator so getting (at your size) 400+ grams protein per day is necessary. also, the test of choice for you first cycle may be sust or omnadren (my choice, but causes more water retention). do this at 250-500 mg/ week. you never know however how your body will react to all this seeing that your steriod receptors will be opened for the first time when you start your cycle. if you are looking to bulk, this is a great idea for a first time cycle (which will be your best if you put work into it).
    also, research clomid for post cycle ... have anties on hand (nolvadex or proviron ).
    if have any ?s just ask
    MM

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Bro, come strong or don't come at all. Your stats say your an alright size dude, your thinking about gear so you must want to be jacked. Start your cycle with some ball for about 20 days. that will kick start your condition. By about that time the dec will kick in and and you will be in a good place, assuming the right ingredients. ie. Proper diet, 110%training and sleep. Then come off with some Vinny. Clomid after that. Pop that coochie.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    It looks unanimous - deca only cycles can be quite disapointing.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    then there are the risk of , uhhhh, performance problems in the bed room, ie; deca d_ck. you will definatly want to add some test in there. t200(enanthate ) is all you need. its also easy on the wallet.

Thread Information