Thread: going to mexico

overactive-girl is offline Female Member

going to mexico

I just want to know how much the going rate for clen is so that I don't get ripped off. How much does it cost and in what quantity does it come in?

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    it comes in a box w/ two sheets of ten pills and they cost me 12 in my border town

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    4 bucks a box in my border town!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Depends what brand of Clen you're talking about... If it's Novegam I wouldn't pay anything over $7 to $8 a box...

Novegam? is that the company who makes it, or the name?
    What is the best (most effective) one to buy? I've only heard of Spiropent and Clenbuterol and thought they were all the same thing- I know there are a bunch of different names it's sold under, so I was just going to look for what I know. Any input would greatly be appreciated.Thanks guys.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i had spiropent maybe they were 8 bucks and i bought 12 boxes? not the other way around

desert rat is offline Junior Member
    In Mexico it is usually called spiropent which is clenbuterol . It is cheap and I believe, but am not certain that you can claim it at customs -- it is used for asthma.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Diffent brands have diffrent names. Check out their profile on the main page <A href="http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php">http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php</A># Its usually bout .25 per pill and I go the the board near your town. It does vary from store to store.

yeah, I definately know better than to try claiming it at customs. thanks for the advice anyway desert rat. This is good, because I actually have asthma....will it work for me in helping with fat loss if I really do have asthma? I wonder. I guess I will find out-- if not, at least I will breath easy.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    you can claim it at customs. customs jsut wants there tax!

if your more worried about it when you go past the border go see a doctor in mex and have them write you out a script!

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    A friend and I have both just recently claimed clen when crossing. Just said it was for asthma and no problemo. But it may have been an isolated case who knows. Oh and o-g, you should stop by one of the granero's and find the scoop on Tt then relay the info to us.....if ya don't mind. Peace and good luck, and of course you're not going alone, right?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by overactive-girl
    yeah, I definately know better than to try claiming it at customs. thanks for the advice anyway desert rat. This is good, because I actually have asthma....will it work for me in helping with fat loss if I really do have asthma? I wonder. I guess I will find out-- if not, at least I will breath easy.
    I don't have asthma... I declared it today at US Customs at San Diego/Tijuana. I told him it was for fat loss, no more questions asked.

The Butcher is offline Member
    I think about $9.00/box in Matamoros. Yes, you can claim it at customs. You can even claim Lasix. At least I did. Just say the Clen is for asthma, and the Lasix is for water retention or blood pressure medicine. They have a list of things to look for, and those two didn't appear to be on the list. All AAS are, as well as some pain killers, etc. HCG can be claimed as well, so get some of that when you go too. Tell them you are trying to get pregnant

Thread Information