maximized is offline Junior Member

How well do you know...

your source? Im just curious how many of you know your source personally or if the majority of us just know them thru an email address, per se. And were you pretty nervous the first time you sent them money?

I for one, only know my source thru an email. I know hes not a scammer, but still, the fact of me sending someone that i dont know hundreds of dollars and trusting him to send me something in return worries me sometimes. Its just too easy for a source to say "well, its winter, everyone is sending me mad cash for their cycles, im just gonna keep it and they cant do anything about it."

my condolences to those who got scammed.

-max

Mike Guest

Re: How well do you know...

Originally posted by maximized

I for one, only know my source thru an email. I know hes not a scammer, but still, the fact of me sending someone that i dont know hundreds of dollars and trusting him to send me something in return worries me sometimes. Its just too easy for a source to say "well, its winter, everyone is sending me mad cash for their cycles, im just gonna keep it and they cant do anything about it."
    Yes it is easy for a source to do that. Takes a lot of trust. That's the risk you take when you start playing around with black markets.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my source is the best,haha

he's a close friend, thank god.so i have no worries.it was always weird to me that people didn't knwo their sources but in the last yr or so i have met more and more people sending out to random people.i don't think i'd be willing to do that personally.since i would need to know where the people i deal w/ live incase i have to take them or their loved ones out for fuckign w/ my $$$.i'm curious to read this post and see how many people know their source

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I have not ordered any gear in 10 years but I still talk to my guy every week (instant messaging). We've become buds over the years, and if I needed anything I'd go to him without reservation...additionally I have never met him face to face, nor referred anyone to him.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bros
    before i found my current source, the one i had i only knew through email. but my current source and i talk frequently, and not just about a.s. i consider him a good friend as well as a great source, and building the trust is what its all about.

peace bb79

Kraft is offline New Member
    My source is a friend of mine, unfortunately he moved to Japan. I thought that I had a new one, but he flaked out. He is a little Mexican queer in Cancun that my boy met. He said that the Anthrax shit was screwin' up the mail.

Halo is offline New Member
    I feel ya Kraft-- Sources are hurting right now, I have $1050 tied up in Spain and Mexico with no gear anywhere in sight... Good luck!

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I have been friends but I actually prefer to not be friends with them! I don't really order much off the net since I get most stuff cheaper locally!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I was onto mine through a friend who had used him.I speak to him on the phone or txt him but I have never met him but shall be doing soon if I don,t get the last bits of what I need He,s a good guy just bloody slow!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think it's that far of a stretch. Depends on how you hear about him. If it's through a bunch of mods and good bros then it's both the sources and the refs' reputations on the line. Fortunately, I have a great source.

The Iron Game Guest
    well enough to have thought I could trust them

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I think I need to find a new guy, not because he's not good, but I've been hearing too much bad about him lately, so it's probably not worth the risk. Good guy though, sucks it has to be this way.

And no!! Do not PM me or email saying you'll be my new guy, because you won't! I'm not that stupid...even though it might seem that way sometimes.

Thread Information