imann is offline Member

8 or 12 weeks of tren?

I'm currently in the thrid week of my cycle;
    weeks 1-4....75mg anadrol /ED
    weeks1-16...400mg test-Cyp
    weeks1-16...500mg test-E
    weeks4-16...400mg EQ
    and of course nolva and B6 & B12 through out,clomid for at least 4to 6 weeks
    My question is should I run the tren after the A-bombs are gone in week 4 for the rest of my cycle(12 weeks) or should I just run tren on the last half of my cycle?(I plan on shooting 50mg ED)
    Last edited by imann; 10-01-2004 at 06:44 PM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks of tren is to long, i'd say run it 8, 10 at the max

imann is offline Member
    The sides at 10 are about same as 12, I was curious if anyone with a similar cycle could respond....................why do you think 12 is too long....Give me facts that I can use please...Your response was appreciated.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imann
    The sides at 10 are about same as 12, I was curious if anyone with a similar cycle could respond....................why do you think 12 is too long....Give me facts that I can use please...Your response was appreciated.

I dunno what kind of facts your looking for...but 12 weeks of tren does sound pretty long. I think most guys run it at 8 weeks, maybe 10. The obvious sides (sweats, insomnia, aggression) are usually a dosage related issue. The sides you dont see or feel are usually the length related ones i.e-liver damage, thyroid effects, **** like that. And did I read that right? 900mg of test a week and only 200mg of EQ???? whats that about.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your an experienced AS user then 12 weeks of tren isn't too long. Depends on your cycle experience...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    have u used tren before. if not, plan on 8 wks and adjust the length after u see how ur body reacts. i agree with mbaraso if u r experienced and u let ur body recover between cycles 12 wks is not to long.

imann is offline Member
    I have juiced on and off over the last 2 years, correction 200mg of eq twice a week(400mg total) sorry. I have never stayed on this long, last cycle being a 12 week cycle

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by imann
    I have juiced on and off over the last 2 years, correction 200mg of eq twice a week(400mg total) sorry. I have never stayed on this long, last cycle being a 12 week cycle
    Then 12 weeks is too long. Stick to 8 weeks.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    400mg is still to low for eq. if you are going to run 900mg test a week you need to up it to at least 600mg a week. i am running 800mg test and 600mg eq. just a thought. also, i would only run tren for 8 weeks imo.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Ok I am confused, why he is using Test E and Test Cyp. Is it because that is all he has or am I missing something. I thought they were both pretty similar.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    they are the only difference is the ester. cip is faster acting. some like to run both at the same time. and a lot of ug labs make a cip/enath combo.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    wouldn't drol and tren be a little hard on the liver? i hope this isn't your 2nd cycle.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    dude run Test E or Cyp all the way but not both, unless thats all you have then its ok. you need no more than 8 weeks on tren . i'm tempted to tell you 6 weeks because of your experience.

Thread Information