Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hello all

I AM A COP is offline New Member

hello all

Hello all,
    This is just a quick post to introduce myself. I have been reading the board for a while and decided I felt like I might be able to contribute to some discussions. I would like to say that I am not here to bust, spy or turn anyone in for any use of AAS. It is my personnal belief that they should be legalized and used under the supervision of a health professional. As a cop, I feel that any step you take to make your life a better one, should not be illegal. Our (US) governement has a lot to learn about AAS and it is unfortunate that the actions of a few have spoiled it for the masses.

That said, I would like to offer my opinions, advice or discussion input to anyone who would like to have it. Feel free to send me a PM or just post on the board. I will always answer honestly, even if it is not something you want to hear.

A little information about myself, I have been a cop for 7 years and the last 4 have been with a narcotics unit. I have been working out on a regular basis for the last year. Prior to that I was your average donut eating cop with the belly and all. The last year has proven to be a hard one, but a very rewarding one. I have dropped over 40lbs and probably added a few pounds of muscle to boot...I hope. I have never used AAS so I can't offer much advice there. I have used most of the OTC supplements, but they are discussed at length on this board as most of you know.

Don't be afraid to ask me anything you would like to know from a cop. I will do my best to answer your question completely, but there are some topics that I'm sure will come up that I will have to pass on. Wait and see on those.

Again, hello to you all and I look forward to interacting with you. If you choose to have nothing to do with me, that is perfectly ok and understandable, but try to keep the flames and professional attacks to a minimum.

Keep lifting and be safe!

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    you could offer a lot of info on the law end of AAS. I feel you will be a good asset to the board.

Welcome.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    you might get the rough treatment from some here. hope you have a thick skin.
    that being said, if you keep the attitude you have in your above post(open, honest) there shouldnt be a problem. i wouldnt look for too many pm's right away, but i could be wrong.
    keep in mind that we have a natural aversion to the guys in blue, ok? dont take it personally, a lot of us have had bad experiences on this end of things.
    btw- you arent the same guy who posts as a police officer at 'bolex are ya?

peace bb79

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    so much for the rough treatment and needing the thick skin bro, jj has taken care of this possible problem nicely.......

peace bb79

still growin is offline Member
    Welcome bro. Glad to have you aboard. I think you will be able to help us in many aspects. By the way, I got this ticket the other day........Think you could help a fellow ar brother out?
    Just kidding bro!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    No offense, but after having a search warrant executed at my house over 200 tabs from oversea's, I'm not very fond of law enforcement...

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Theres just something about a man in uniform! jk
    Im glad you decided to join us.
    I do have a question for you.
    look 4 the pm

MindBomb is offline Member
    Welcome Bro.

I always had great respect for our law enforcement. Sure ther are few jerks out there, but to risk your life to "protect and serve", deserves some respect.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Gotta bump JJ.....welcome aboard IAAC.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Theres just something about a man in uniform! jk
    Im glad you decided to join us.
    I do have a question for you.
    look 4 the pm

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting, do be honest with AR everywhere, for a while I was planning on being a cop, but due to the hours the work, I decided not to go down that road.

welcome to the board,

just curious, do you plan on using steroids or??

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Good to have a Good Guy on our side!!

welcome to the board.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Barbells, no I am not that person, this is the only board I post on, so far. I have read a few others but this one has the best discussions by far. Everyone seems to be honest, polite and intelligent.

JJ, thanks for the support and welcome. What I can tell you about the stance on narcs/cops regarding AAS is basically this. First, I can only speak for law enforcement in my corner of the country. While it is more than likely all over, some areas may be different. First, the vast majority of officers wouldn't know an AAS if it bit them in the ASS. Especially if any labels had been taken off of it or it was in an OTC container (hint hint. Like I said, I believe they should be legal. But I can't condone their use while they are still ilegal.) As for narcs, again most wouldn't recognize them but I would say that number is lower than the average street cop. This certainly does not imply that if a narc had the opportunity to start a case on someone he/she wouldn't take that opportunity. A case is a case no matter what the narcotic is. It is always the goal of a narc/cop to go after the bigger fish. Bust the little guy, make him talk and give up the bigger guy. This is how it is done for the big three (coke, heroin, meth) almost everytime. In general though, we don't go looking for AAS cases simply because one there are not that many of them compared to the big three. Two, they do not have the tax payer attention like meth, coke, heroin etc etc. Soccer mom's would rather we spend their money on busting the crack head living next door than the gym rat who pays his bills, goes to work, keeps his yard clean and invites them over for BBQs.

With all that said, AAS can sometimes grab a headline and snowball. Which may be the case in regards to the recent busts you are speaking of. We all know what a wonderful job the press can do on glorifying a topic. My guess is that it will die down and go away and everyone can get back to their normal way of life.

Still Growin, consider it done brotha. Just pay your fine and I'll make sure your reinbursment comes out of the next fiscal budget.

Ironfist, sorry to hear about your misfortune. But you have to be careful when your doing something that is still illegal no matter what our personal perceptions/intentions may be.

$uperman is offline Member
    hey bro.....welcome , glad to have ya

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro, hey bro if a person's house was busted and there was only enough of as for that person's personal use, what would happen?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    While I imagine this would be more up the alley of a DA or any level prosecutor, I was wondering if IAAC might bring some closure/offer some insight into the debate that was flowing the other day regarding a personal safe marked with a name other than your own in which to store your AAS...the theory being (and I have NOOOO idea how accurate it is) that a search warrant is executed for an individual (rather than an address) in more simplistic cases such as individual aas use, and thus, a safe CLEARLY marked as "not yours" is off-limits. Thanks.

EDIT: ooops, where are my manners?: thanks so much for offering up this public service, i'm sure it is greatly appreciated by all.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro. Much respect for the boys in blue. I have a lot of cop friends and I almost went down that road myself. Glad to have you here if there is anything I can ever do just let me know.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the board bro. it took some guts to be as open,and honest as you were props to the man in blue

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro welcome to AR!! I too respect the way u introduced urself! Glad to have input from the otherside..

OG

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    welcome bro, hey bro if a person's house was busted and there was only enough of as for that person's personal use, what would happen?
    They are probably going to charge you with felony possession of anabolic cteroids...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Free legal advice? can't beat that~~ reguardless of what your opinion of LE might be.
    Welcome to AR IAAC, With your open attitude you are going to be a wonderful source of information!

There was a thread last week about how many cops used Juice.. what would your guess be,, just from looking at your peers?
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 10-03-2002 at 08:38 PM.

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for being here

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    see i knew it his first post and already giving great info!!!!!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I have to agree with what jj said word for word. Thanks for having the balls to come out as you did bro. Hope you can learn a thing or two while you are hear. And as for disliking the men in blue, well.....ying yang, gotta have em just like good and evil.....of course we all have different opinions of who is the good guy and who is the bad guy, but yall get the idea.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    What's up bro, welcome to the board. My brother is a cop, so I see how things are on your side first hand. *whoa whoa, don't flame/hate me AR bro's, my BRO is a cop, not me*. It's cool to see that we can get a perspective that we haven't had yet. Welcome aboard brah.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Being direct and honoust are traits I respect in any human being, I wish you enjoy our board as it is one of the best I've found yet. I believe you will be a good asset to our challenging liefestyle and hope we can contribute to yours somehow in return. I have outmost respect for Narcs as heavy drugs ruin lives, I also hate traffic cops as they're the biggest ...... here in Quebec. Take care, Lattman.

Wow, I expected a few welcomes...but wow. Thank you all so much for making me feel welcomed and the nice things you had to say about my job, it really is appreciated. I had some reservations about coming out *makes the quotaion sign with his fingers* but I'm now glad I did. I'll try to keep up with the questions.

IronHorse - No, at this point in my life I will not use AAS. As much as I would like to, I am not willing to take that risk with my job and families security. The press would have a great time dragging me through the mud at which point I'm sure I would lose my job. However, the day that the restrictions are lifted you can bet I will be right there at the head of the doctor's class.

RangerDude - If law enforcement raided your house and found personnal use amounts of AAS the biggest factor would be whether or not the prosecutor in that area would want to take on the case. It has been my experience that most narcotics prosecutors take the advice of the narc that presented the case. That said, personnal use is going to come down to the judgement of that particular officer/agent. If he is gung ho then you might face a charge of possession. My best advice is never keep more on hand than YOU could use in one cycle. Don't keep your buddies gear at your house, more gear means more trouble. And for God's sake, find a good hiding place to keep it, even if your family/wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend whatever is ok with it.

BigGreen - In the state I am from (big point of interest there that I will go into at the end) we do not make a distinction in our search warrants that would limit us to not searching a safe in a house, no matter who's name is on it. If the name of someone else is on the safe, it may become harder to prove that it belonged to you, but there would no doubt be other factors. Location of the safe, your personal history, the reason for the search warrant, prints on the safe and it's contents, court ordered blood work if there was enough probable cause, who else lived in the house, where is the person with the name on the safe, why do you have the safe, where is the key to the safe, why do you have the key in your house, if you never go in it then why is there no dust on the safe. See what I mean?

Ripped4FSU - I have my guesses as to who in my area may be on gear. But with the view I have of it I certainly won't be making any waves or asking any questions. Its a choice they have made and I'm sure they are well aware of the circumstances if they were to get caught. Only one person can really keep a secret. I'll tell you this, I sure like it when any one of them shows up as my backup. I wish we could all take it and have a better chance against some of the real hardcore violent criminals that challenge us in those dark alleys. We lose to many good men and women every year to assholes. If those officers were in better shape they may have stood a better chance at defending themselves or during recovory.

Again, to everyone that has left a kind post welcoming me to the board, thank you. It is really good to see support for my profession, even if we don't always see eye to eye. Nobody ever does.

One last thing, some of you have sent me PM's asking me for advice concerning a number of different situations. Keep in mind that our great forefathers gave each state the right to govern itself. With that in mind, the laws are different all over the country. I will do my best to offer my opinion but remember that your laws may be different from my own.

Keep lifting and be safe!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Welcome to the board bro....I believe you have the potential to contribute a great deal to all of us.

malidfa is offline Member
    welcome bro
    i realy respect the way u came out

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    welcome, nice to have another good guy around.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I Am A Cop, If your wanting to do AS, just go to the Doc and see if your test levels are low enough.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Welcome
    Look forward to reading what you have to say

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    IAAC, I offer a warm welcome to accompany my fellow brothers. I hope our exchange of knowledge is plentyfull on both sides. It seems you can offer some wonderfull insight to the board and I personally think your addition of membership is another reason this board is the best and a step above the rest.
    Welcome!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board bro! Personally I Have and extreme amount of respect for the police! One of my best friends is an undercover narcotics officer. We grew up together and I have done every drug I can think of, excluding herion and meth! My friend has seen me on everything, however I can say that I have never seen him do anything but drink. So you can see where that respect comes from! I WILL NOT TOUCH ANYTHING NOW!. I think AAS should be legalized along with marijuana! Everthing else is bad news. If I can help you let me know!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear ya bro,, if I was a cop I would DAMN sure juice,,, and then kick me some bad guy ass!!

tt333,
    I have thought about doing just that, but from everything I have read and what everyone seems to think is that the stuff the doc would put me on (patch, gel) wouldn't be worth a damn as far as adding muscle or strength. I have read that it gives the ol'e willy a kick start though!

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board. Its great to have officers on the board to offer their advice and help out with some problems. Great way to come out.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Welcome to the board bro. I will great to get your insight on various issues as they come up. Good to have you aboard.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board man!

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    welcome bro..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information