stetson0032 is offline Junior Member

Final thoughts and a few questions before next week

I am giving it a go next week

32years 5'9 175 lifting since high school, serious the last 2-3 years
    this is my "real" first cycle(got a embarassing deca cycle under my belt, before AR)

sus 400 w 10w
    eq 400 w 10w
    dbol 30ed 4w
    arim .25ed 13w
    milk thisle 1000mg ed 13w
    clomid 13-15 300,100,50
    nolv on hand

3500 cal ed 325g carbs 325g prot 100g fat

I am looking for comments. I can not up anything due to the amount i have, i really do not want to wait any more. I have read,ask questions,read, and read some more. I feel i have research and am ready with what i have learned. I guess i am looking for reassurence that what i have put together is a safe, quality cycle. If a moderater, vet,or any other experience bro out there can give me reasons to wait, i might do so, but it would be tough.
    I do have a question about the milk thisle and arimidex
    Does it really matter what time of day i take these two? I plan on taking them at lunch.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The cycle looks good. It looks like you've studied up.

I would however reduce fats and up the carbs. I would say 60g of fat would be suffecient. Allthough I trend to keep my fats really low due to a slow metabolism so I suppose it depends on your ability to keep fat off.

It does not matter what time of day you take the a-dex and milk thistle.

A-dex has a half life of 50hrs. so you could even get away with EOD administration but stick with ED at lunch and your good to go.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good bro,, you've really done your homework.
    with the milk thistle I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening (250mg each)
    I'm sure you already thought of this but just incase don't forget to take a good multi-vit everyday.
    And snap some pictures so we can track your progress and blow up that head of yours!!
    good luck,
    Ripper
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 10-03-2002 at 01:37 PM.

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply. I forgot to add that, i will be taking these with breakfast

1 multi vitamin
    500mg vitamin C
    20mg glutimine 10 post workout, 10mg 2 hours later

There are alot people on this board who help me in putting this together. I am truely a novice and the information provided to me was always impeccable.
    Pete 235 was a bro who answered every PM i sent ussually asking dumb novice questions. He is a great bro on this board and i will be looking forward to his return. There were many many others who helped and as always everyone was patient and helpful. Thanks for the help.

I will take a before pic this weekend.
    Undecided to post it this weekend or at the end with them side by side.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Hell, take weekly shots and post them...it would be cool to see the week by week transformation...

still growin is offline Member
    Looks solid bro. show us some before and afters for sure! Hope this works well for you, remember, aas are only a piece of the puzzle!

Thread Information