EJAY is offline New Member

Finally got some

I have never done a cycle but have finally managed to get ahold of some deca and test 200. How do I cycle it and do I need anything else to go along with it during or after? Also, will I need to get bloodwork after since I only plan on doing one cycle? Lastly, I am 27yo/male, 6ft 1, 180lbs. Very cut and strong. What kind of results can I expect?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

Settle down there bro We all get excited as soon as we have it in our hands. Help yourself out a little and some more research here on the board. Don't rush into it just yet. We're all here to help you out. Let us know what we can do for you.

Aragorn

still growin is offline Member
    Ditto! Your got the goods, now get the knowledge. Put it in a good spot for a few months, and prepare to learn. How much deca ? How much test? What are your goals? Give us some more info bro! Search around a little in the mean time. Search for "deca" and "test", see what pops up. Any further questions, and we will be more than willing to help

EJAY is offline New Member
    Cool. I'll do a search. As far as the amount, damned I feel like such a novice, I have t-tokyo deca 300, and sust 250. A 8-10 week supply so I'm told. I would like to put on at least 10-15 lbs. I really only want to do this one cycle. Call me a puss but I just don't want to put my health in jeapardy.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Puss... haha jj bro. I think i speak for most everybody when i say "good call on the health issue", but imo i don't think that you have much to worry about unless you are already in poor health(liver,kidneys, etc) Just take all the precautions hence do the research like the bro's above suggested, however, do not take any medication for granted no matter how relatively safe other people say they are. Do you have your anit-e's?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    A 8-10 week supply so I'm told.
    I've seen newbies buy off guys in the gym and get told the same thing.
    Yet they only bought 5 amps of Sus and 30 d-bols.
    How much exactly did you get?
    And do what the other guys suggested first before you go sticking yourself.

M

Thread Information