Giver Hell is offline New Member

Is hair loss permanent on a cycle?

Hey guys, my hair has thinned alittle on my Sust/EQ cycle and I was wondering if this is a permanent thing or will it grow back?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    depending on your age, and just who you are. you have a good change of getting it back after some months after the juice,

I did anyway

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    its permanent i would say, not really such thing as temp hairloss due to aas, if you make changes stopped juicing started on proscar/finastride then it could be possible u would get some of it back, however lost hair is usually that, lost!

peace

alevok Guest
    mine came back

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    once the hair follicle its GONE then it cannot come back unless you have a hair transplent, however if there is a thinning of the shaft there fore leaving the hair shafts thinner and the overall appearance thinner then yes there is a possibility it can get thicker again and regain some of the hair. From all my studies I fail to see how it can just "come back" I mean the lowering of dht in the body post cycle doesnt have any affect on growing more hair?? it may lessen the likelihood that your hair will continue to fall, but it wont make it grow back. Maybe I am way off here just what I think I know lol

peace

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Jason, when we get hairloss from other things does the root stay or??

I lost hair for a while after cycle then 6 months later, it bounced back to normal.

tough call

Thread Information