T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Unasked Question???

well as a newb to gear i have learned a lot here on AR. I didnt know what to do with myself while it was down. I found myself checking every hour or so and venturing to other boards. As i found out there is no substitute for AR.

Ok, time for my question. As an individual who has juiced for a partial cycle (5 weeks) and desperatly waiting for the next. I find myself pondering two questions. 1. so if i gain 20 lbs of quality muscle first cycle, then get off for a while, then get back on will i gain another 20 lbs? i mean i cant even concieve just gaining and gaining. i havent been around anyone who has ever done cycles that i know of so i was just kind of wonder where it ends 2. now this is the scary part, i find myself desperatly wanting to be "on" all the time, and this is after only a partial cycle. Do all of you guys crave the feeling and have you found yourself just incorperating cycle into life forever. i have tried to familiarize myself with all the side effects and possible negative effects of use and might want to do cycles all the time which is kind of scary. i mean how do you define the line? (b/w addiction and knowledgeable use)

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    you will not gain the same amount with every cycle. depending on how you mix your stacks, and the synergy of different aas, this will affect your gains. diet, training, rest habits and supp use will play a major role also.
    post cycle is just as important as the cycle run itself. make sure you do your clomid, eat right and train hard when its done, and theres no reason you cant keep most of what you build.
    as for staying on all the time...........youre nowhere near needing to do this now, if ever. run a decent cycle, take your time off, and hit it hard again when things have settled from the previous run. with each cycle you run, you should be able to build from the last one, as long as you do things properly. most guys say time off equals time on, and i think with the position youre in right now, this is a good rule to follow. once you get some experience under your belt, you can mess with downtimes.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 10-03-2002 at 02:05 PM.

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the input, i didnt mean that i was ready to get on all the time. i really just dont want to end up starting something that i will not have control over

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Well when you started lifting you started something that you will not have controll over, its more addictive than crack! As for staying on AAS all the time...some do it, however Its a bit costly. barbells hit the nail on the head with the cycles under your belt before you mess with down times. I enjoy my off times because i am preparing for the next cycle...ordering, researching and stuff. It gets me all pumped up!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gains will continue at a relatively rapid pace if all other aspects of your training and diet are correct until you get closer to your genetic potential then they will come much slower. Every pound over your genetic potential is like pulling teeth in my opinion. Staying on year around is not all it is cracked up to be. Don't be in a hurry to do it.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I can see wanting to stay on TEST for a while...

Thread Information