Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

questions; reseptors

how long after I stop hitting the vitamin T will my reseptors be atleast relitively "clean" again to get the best effect from gear?

2 months? 1 month? if it matters I did a long cycle.. so... hmm?

is there anyways to get them clean again, faster???

secondly,

this isnt a gear question, but.. is that mystatin neutrolizer any good? or just another scam?

hmm, seems to be a little tricky of a question?

I lead a very busy life, so anyone with info on either one of these PLEASE pm me with any knowledge of any kind!

thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is hard to say depending on the gear used and your own bodies genetics. Speeding up the metabolism should theoretically speed up receptor clearance or increase the upregulation of receptors. Some use T3 in low dosages for this purpose during a cycle but is very catabolic off cycle.
    Last edited by Rickson; 10-03-2002 at 10:15 PM.

what would you estimate for amount of time before reseptors are clean, with just test?

month or two? i have a fast metabolism and have been using caffeine ephedera.

4plates is offline Banned
    bro i posted a question exactly like your a few months ago and i didnt get any responces either.
    bump it back up

ripped_82 is offline Member
    It is true that a fast metabolism will clean out your receptors at a faster rate. I would also suggest that you use some ALA, and Milk Thisltle since your liver is your body's filter, so it would help inderectly. Also consuming plenty of water would aid in an overall cleanse of the body.

Blood is composed of four components: plasma, the water, colorless liquid in which other components float; red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. Red blood cells transport oxygen to the cells. The platelets are needed for the blodd-clotting process. White blood cells destroy bacteria and other disease producing organisms. In addition blood transports nutrients to the cells and carries away waste, transporsts hormones from the endocrine glands to other parts of the body; helps regulate the amounts of acids, bases, salts, and water in the cells; and helps regulate body temperature.

If any of these functions is impaired, the consequences can have a direct bearing on your health. Blood purification techniques can act in two ways. Some help draw foreign substances out of the body, while others provide important nutrients to help restore the blood's normal structure and maximize its performance.

Now if you choose to do a "blood fast", make shure you are not very active that week. Also it is not a good idea to do it when the weather is cold.

One week before the fast follow a diet rich in rae vegetables. Stay on the fast for 3 days. Once you are finished try to avoid white flour, and all sugars. Substances that arehighly refines are difficult for your body to digest. You want to avoid these types of foods for about 1 month after the fast.
    Nutrients:
    Chlorophyl As directed on bottle Cleanses and refurbishes red
    blood cells. Aids immune
    system.

Barberry, black radish, eyebright, lobelia, milk thistle, Oregan Grape, pau darc'o, wild yam, and yellow dock cleanse and detoxify the liver and the endocrine system.

ripped 82, nice post, but any guessing on how long? 1.5-2 months???

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I believe that if you allow you body to clean itself out with plenty of water, with maybe some milk thistle; 1-2months. No longer than that.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Your receptors are constantly regenerating and creating more...There is no such thing as receptor down regulation. Ulter has some very good posts about this on elite and AF...

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    HEY IRONFIST THATS A GOOD ANSWER BRO ,U MADE ME THINK ABOUT AN ANSWER,IF UR RECEPTORS DONT DOWN REGULATE THEN U COULD BE ON JUICE ALL YEAR ROUND RIGHT OR WRONG .IF THEY DONT DOWN REGULATE WHAT ABOUT UR BODY GETTING USED TO THE JUICE OR HITTING A PLATUED ,IS THERE SUCH THING AS THAT?

Well down regulation is sort of a semantics thing. What Ironfist is saying is true but the body can slow down the time in which new receptors are formed. This along with receptors already occupied can cause what seems for some a down regulation. Yes you can be on year around and yes there will be more receptors made to grab the AAS. Lets face it pro BB's are on year around and the results from year round use are good.

why when you do a cycle right after a cycle, you dont gain nearly as much then? I was thinking it was reseptors? but now its being contradicted...

more views welcome

I think there are a couple of reasons for this Iron horse. First there are not as many free receptors even though new ones are forming to get the same reaction. Second the body can only handle so much mass increase in a certain amount of time. The further away from your set point you get the slower your gains will be. Your body must adjust to a new set point.

thats what my initial guess what, about the body needing to adjust.

Penetrator is offline Junior Member
    Will donating blood speed up the recovery process, and shorten the time you need to be off cycle?

lol, imo, no.

Thread Information