punisher69 is offline Junior Member

need seome serious help !!!

Im new on the board and also new to the juice ....im 20 i jus did my first shot of sus tuesday ... and i have a full deca .... im jus wondering for my first cycle if i should jus keep the deca then stack my next cycle or .... ?........if i should jus keep with the sus ... how many lbs should i gain .... its a 10 amp .... im gunna do it evry 5 days ........if i should stack for my first cycle .. how should i start .... and what would my gain be ????
    plus if i was using lots of other chemicals in the past should a stay away from juice or .... like is stacking much harder on yer heart ?

thanks

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    damn your post makes no damn sense at all!! what the hell are you trying to say, we are not psychics, we dont know how much deca you have, and what strength it is. what chemicals?? what are your stats?? how much sust are you using?? how much are you eating?? do you even know what sust or deca is?? and yes stay away from the juice until you educate yourself first. Slide!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    damn bro didn't i just read this post somewhere else. are you lookimg for another answer to it. well,you're not going to get one except for research. don't do another shot till you read up bro. were trying to help you so you don't end up hurting yourself.

hurting myself im only going to do a 10 sus amp cycle .... im not gunna mix ...YET

still growin is offline Member
    bro, you have come to the right place. We are here to help! But even only 10 amps can mess you up if you don't know what you are doing. Ever hear of gynastecomia? Hope so, and if not, hope you don't find out the hard way! I think you should put your cycle on hold and do a little research first. If you got questions, post them after you search. Feel free to pm me if you need some help! And yes, CHEMICALS will possibly complicate things while using aas! aas are hard on the liver, so are booze and drugs. Don't get me wrong, I have been around the block too. lol But you need to know EXACTLY what you are doing before you start sticking needles in yourself! Peace bro

calidude is offline Senior Member
    S.G. is right what if you hit a wrong nerve with your pinz!! Secondly from the reaserch ive been doing deca and sus are one of the best combos...(it depends on who you ask) do some searches on the gear that you have

like who will show me where to shoot ????

like i jus want to keep on with this cyce i know i will get my nova and clomid ..... so iwanna continue ... yea from the research i have done .... sus and deca are real good ... but i dont wanna stack for my first one .......................... but who can i get to show me exactly where to put it .... one of my friends did ... but like whos tro say hes totally right ?????????? thanks for the help guys

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Go to the Steroid Resources section in the begining of A.R. and there is a spot that reads" Steroid Injection Info"

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    www.spotinjections.com all the info you need to stick yourself just right bro

Thread Information