peaker is offline Senior Member

first cycle advice

Hey bros,

thinking about running the following for my first cycle, just wanted to get some advice on some of the doses i should hit and any other comments. Being my first cycle i know what i can gain can be off a lower dose of test. Here's what i am thinking.

Dbol - Week 1 - 4 30mg ED (to kick start the cycle)
    Sustanon or Enanthate Week 1 - 10 (thinking 500mg/week)
    Equipose 400mg/week Week 1 - 10

Clomid 2 weeks after last shot
    Nolva on hand.

Stats: 22yr, 207lbs, 5'9, 13% bf. 4 years training
    Hope to get to 220+ leaner

thanks guys
    peaker

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    im finishing up a cycle just like that. i went with enan 600 and eq400. got good gains.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    looks good bro, since it is first cycle go with it the way you had it, and i would go with sustanon , since it is first cycle. it is a good test for beginners. and keep EQ at 400. if you eat alot and have alot of protein and really smash the weights, you will get to 220 no problem, i would say at least to 225. you will blow up, guaranteed. happy growing bro. (you avatar is tight where did you get that picture??) Slide!

Originally posted by JetBlack
    looks good bro, since it is first cycle go with it the way you had it, and i would go with sustanon, since it is first cycle. it is a good test for beginners. and keep EQ at 400. if you eat alot and have alot of protein and really smash the weights, you will get to 220 no problem, i would say at least to 225. you will blow up, guaranteed. happy growing bro. (you avatar is tight where did you get that picture??) Slide!
    cant remember where i got the pic from, but i like it

peaker

palme is offline Rosie Member
    From what ive learned on this board EQ shouldnt be runned any less then 12 weeks. Run the Enanthe to week 13. Clomid 3 weeks after last shoot.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by palme
    From what ive learned on this board EQ shouldnt be runned any less then 12 weeks. Run the Enanthe to week 13. Clomid 3 weeks after last shoot.
    EQ does get better in the latter weeks but for a first cycle you should do fine running for 10. I'm about to finish my cycle of Cyp. and EQ for 10 with those doses. I'm in the 7th wk and my gains are at 20Lbs so far.
    Eat all you can and make sure to get proper, restfull recovery before hitting a body part again. I had a problem with overtraining and my weight was stagnate for about 3wks.
    Throw in a week of drop sets mid-way through for a good shock to the muscles and at your weight, I would consume no less than 3700 calories.
    Looks good though, you should be very pleased at cycles end.

bump

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    bump for what?? your cycle is perfect!!!! Slide!

Originally posted by JetBlack
    bump for what?? your cycle is perfect!!!! Slide!
    is there ever such a thing ?

peaker

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    JMO, but since this is your first cycle you may want to consider leaving out the D-bol. You should have no problem gaining plenty of weight off of the test and eq. From what I have read, it is better to use multiple stacks as you make progress in lifting and gain cycle experience. Good luck with the cycle bro. Let us know the results!!

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    JMO, but since this is your first cycle you may want to leave out the Dbol . You should have no problem gaining plenty of weight off of the test and the eq. From want I have read, it is more beneficial to do multiple stacks as you make progress in lifting and gain cycle experience. Good luck with the cycle bro. Keep us posted on the results.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Looks good to me peaker. Should have some good results. Make sure you have your diet on point since it is a huge part of the size equation and your set.

Thread Information