juiceon is offline Associate Member

Post cycle brain disorder

I suppose it has a lot to do with all the other things going on in my life, but sometimes when I come off a cycle I go through periods of depression and/or anxiety. I am not referring to just being bumed because I'm not making gains. I mean where I actually think about all the bad shit in my life, never the good, and how it is overbearing. Sometimes I come off and don't feel any of these symptoms, but this last cycle really spun me for a loop for several weeks. I feel better now . . . back to my old self and glad to just enjoy the ups and downs of every day. But for a while I had anxiety bad, and had two periods of 1-2 days each where I was extremly depressed - I mean I knew my brain was just not right.

I just wanted to share this with all the bros on the board, especially for those who may go through such a period and not make the connection that stopping steroids can bring these feelings on. It goes away, just be ready for it and hopefully you can deal with it better.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    anyone here with a few years exp. can vouch for this bro.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    not yearS of experience but enough to second that...
    What happens here, stays here

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    One cycle under my belt and I'll third that. The first week of my post cycle clomid therpy was bad. The depression/anxiety kicked my a** to the point that for three consective days all i did was sleep.

One of those things you can read about but have to experience to understand. At least next time I'll know what to expect.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    depleted dopamine after a cycle is a known fact. Dopamine is responsible for proper brain function, try deprenyl, bromocriptine and the likes for D-enhancement. (stay away from stimulents when taking deprenyl, very important)
    Clomid is another culprit, the estrogen binds to receptors in the brain and cause you girlie blues and uncontrollable crying.
    Lastely, toughen it out, it will pass, short power routines will help you gain back the natural test (and help beat the post cycle blues)

Hunterr is offline New Member

Dude thanks for the info-I'm finishing my seventh week of a cycle and was afriad of what my mind would do. I have heard horror stories about coming off but I really think this board is going to help. My wife thinks I'm a computer junkie now because I'm always on here.

Thread Information