boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member

Tren vs Deca

Stats:
    Age 23
    5'9" 195lbs
    Bench 335lbs
    33" Waist
    Previous Cycles: M1T, 2.5 Weeks of Prop (Got Injured), 500 Prop / 350 Tren

I'm just finishing a 6 week Prop/Tren cycle and I loved it. Great strength gains (which was my goal), no sides (no night sweats, no loss of cardio, no acne, only strength, and I was actually much hornier on it), and increased LBM while lowering bodyfat, all while staying about the same weight on a 3000 calorie diet. I couldn't be happier. I only wish I had enough to stay on for longer.

Which brings me to my next cycle. It will be after the summer, and will definitely be a bulker. I loved tren, and it was much more effective than my Prop only cycle. However, I plan on doing a 10-12 weeker, and would prefer shooting twice a week compared to everyday, so I'd likely stick with longer esters.

I'm planning either:

Test Enanthate 350-500 Week
    Tren Enanthate 350-500 Week

or

Test Enanthate 350-500 Week
    Deca 200-400 Week

Both would probably have a DBol or M1T kickstart. Thoughts?

Oh, I've never experienced negative sides with anything I've done before either, if that's a factor.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Its all ganna come down to diet.

But if you havent tried deca its always worth a bash.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    IMO deca for a bulker is going to be more effective...

graeme87 is offline Member
    I’ve asked this question before and got mixed opinions.

What I concluded is that deca will give you more weight gains but after the water weight disappears there will be less lean mass gained than you would have with tren .

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Well from my studies and of peoples experiencing close to me:

Tren - very potent cutter, very good at building lean mass, very harsh on your HTPA function, acne, hair loss, poor endurance, gyno

Deca - bloat if used in conjunction with large doses of test, very potent mass builder, harsh on your HTPA function, gyno

I believe that both Tren and Deca sides can be reduced with lowering your Test dosage. Although with Tren you can never escape acne or MPB if you are prone and with both Deca and Tren you cannot escape the severe HTPA shut down.

You have too look into Caber/Bromo and HCG if you are going to play with the big boy 19-Nors.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    Well from my studies and of peoples experiencing close to me:

Tren - very potent cutter, very good at building lean mass, very harsh on your HTPA function, acne, hair loss, poor endurance, gyno

Deca - bloat if used in conjunction with large doses of test, very potent mass builder, harsh on your HTPA function, gyno

I believe that both Tren and Deca sides can be reduced with lowering your Test dosage. Although with Tren you can never escape acne or MPB if you are prone and with both Deca and Tren you cannot escape the severe HTPA shut down.

You have too look into Caber/Bromo and HCG if you are going to play with the big boy 19-Nors.
    Agreed.

these 2 cmpds needs an aggressive pct plan otherwise the consequences are regrettable.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is not only a great cutter drug, but it is an extremely effective bulker as well used in conjunction with a great diet.......Tren allows the body to use nutrients more efficiently, so by adding calories to ones diet while on tren, allows the body to build even more muscle, with very little or no water weight.......This will equal greater lean muscle mass....

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    tren is better all around imo. Unless you are looking for joint pain, in which nandrolone increases synovial fluid therefore alleaviating joint pain in most users.

my advice- do eod shots for 8-10 weeks of prop and tren ace. no need for a kickstart, save your liver the hassle

Tren And Prop Are Rock Solid!!!!!!

lordinvader1 is offline New Member
    i recently got a package containing win. depot, primobol, and HCG for a post cycle. i have been taking tren extreme which is def on the bulking side while the others mentioned are cutters. should i discontinue the tren when starting the cut cycle or wouldit be ok to run them all at the same time with a few shots of deca in there too?

Dont hijack other peoples threads, we are talking about trenbolone , not the crappy herbal supp tren extreme......

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Test and Tren was by far my fav. cycle. It was years ago but I remember going from 275 for 6 reps to 316 for 6 in like 5 weeks or maybe it was 4 weeks! Anyway I was amazed by my gains. I didnt feel the hair loss was that bad...now Eq was a different story!

I could always just do another prop/tren cycle as I loved the results and no sides. I just wanted to research something that would be similar but with fewer injections.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post
    Is this agreed upon? I know nothing about any of these so I would have to research a bit. The typical clomid/nolva/adex PCT is no longer sufficient for these longer esters?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I favor the test and deca cycle,gotten great results on them.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    if you want 2 x wk injections then go with tren E and Test E. problem solved.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    im using deca for the first time, lots of gyno and bloat

madmax1974 is offline Associate Member
    i wanted to do a cycle of test and tren but i keep on hearing about the loss of endurance. So this wouldnt be a good cycle for me since i play alot of basketball, Do you guys agree? or what can i do to negate the affects on the endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax1974 View Post
    i wanted to do a cycle of test and tren but i keep on hearing about the loss of endurance. So this wouldnt be a good cycle for me since i play alot of basketball, Do you guys agree? or what can i do to negate the affects on the endurance.
    Can't comment on the Tren Enanthate , but I just finished Prop / Tren Ace and I didn't lose endurance whatsoever. I actually gained a bit because I upped cardio. Tren was at 50mg ED. I didn't have any of the other Tren sides either.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by boondockSAINT View Post
    Can't comment on the Tren Enanthate, but I just finished Prop / Tren Ace and I didn't lose endurance whatsoever. I actually gained a bit because I upped cardio. Tren was at 50mg ED. I didn't have any of the other Tren sides either.
    What dose you run the test at?

Any ancillaries on cycle?

Always interested to hear what worked for different guys.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    To comment on this thread, I can tell you this much...a guy I know used NPP and I saw him before the cycle and then I saw him week 10 of that same cycle and I literally was like W T F!

He went from like man to sasquatch. I am not saying I am bias towards Tren , just giving a first hand example of Deca .

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I like tren and deca in the same cycle with test of course, by far my favorite so far.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Is this agreed upon? I know nothing about any of these so I would have to research a bit. The typical clomid/nolva/adex PCT is no longer sufficient for these longer esters?
    here's a good thread on pct for a 19nor cycle, you need a more aggressive pct when using stronger 19nors because they are so suppressive

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

btw, if you run test e and deca you should run the test two weeks after the deca so the pct times match for example:
    1-14 test e 500mg/week
    1-12 deca 400mg/week

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    tren will result in more muscle gain but deca is so much easier to be on. you dont get joint pain to an extent. you build lots oof muscle. that deca dose was on the lower side. how about

test e c p 350mgs
    deca 500mgs

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Yes it is sufficient although I prefer aromasin over adex. The pct ive found to work the best is hcg ,nolva,aromasin, but I cant always get hcg so I sometimes run nolva,clomid,aromasin and have recovered well although ime hcg speeds up the process.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    What dose you run the test at?

Any ancillaries on cycle?

Always interested to hear what worked for different guys.
    Prop was at 525 a week, tren at 350, both injected ED. Didn't run anything else during the cycle, and I really had no sides other than increased strength, muscle size and I was much hornier than normal.

Damn, didn't realize how much more is needed for a longer-estered 19-nor. I'm going to continue to look into it, but maybe I'll use the Tren Ace for longer as I had no problems whatsoever with it. Could I still use a longer estered Test with it if I kickstarted with Dbol ? Or I could add a third compound to a 6-8 week cycle.

Actually, the most relevant question I have is:

DOES NO TREN SIDES = NO DECA SIDES? Are most people's experiences with the 2 compounds similar?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Actually, the most relevant question I have is:

DOES NO TREN SIDES = NO DECA SIDES? Are most people's experiences with the 2 compounds similar?
    I break out, insomnia and have night sweats like a mofo on tren were as deca ijust get a lil night sweats... I get better results from deca also...

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I break out, insomnia and have night sweats like a mofo on tren were as deca ijust get a lil night sweats... I get better results from deca also...
    Thanks for responding. I'd like to here more comments on personal sides between the two.

Thread Information