Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Angry The waiting game

Who else hates the mailbox waiting game??? I cant stand it.. I am always looking out the window, and freak whenever I hear the doorbell ring. Even worse, when your expecting you packages and a cop drives through the neighborhood. Am I a little paraniod???

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Whenever its time to get it there always is a cop passing by or black helicopters flying by your house with unmarked vans taking pictures of me grabing a package.

It feels like that sometimes... NYteen, I'm a parnoid freak though. I just dont like the idea of a cell, handcuffs, and 5-10,000$ in legal fees.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I'm Just as paranoid or worse bro...I can't take an ECA the whole time I'm waiting for a shipment or i get ancy. LOL

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Theres nothing better then waiting on your gear to arrive! I fucking love it.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Re: The waiting game

Originally posted by Jdawg50
    Who else hates the mailbox waiting game??? I cant stand it.. I am always looking out the window, and freak whenever I hear the doorbell ring. Even worse, when your expecting you packages and a cop drives through the neighborhood. Am I a little paraniod???
    Hey bro, don't worry about the cops showing up at your door unless your ordering big. If your just ordering for yourself, you have nothing to worry about as far as the cops showing up is concerned! The police dept. works alot like a business; if busting you for 2 vials and some taxofin isn't gonna be worth the costs of the dept. to arrange the bust then it probably won't happen (costs include cop's time, county attorney time, getting a search warrant from the judge, and then prosecuting you after everything else). The narcs are looking for the big boys if logic prevails.

The police gotta follow procedure to make a legit bust that'll hold up in court. Since doing that costs alot of money and time, making big busts the main objective of any federal agency.

See this is why I posted this thead, I'm feeling better as we speak, AR is like good therapy for the steriod user . Rampage I think your right,I really shouldnt worry, Its just that little tiny possiblity, and the fact that I should even have too that bugs me. Here's the thing You metioned that "IF logic Prevails" Well i tend to think that logic is one of the last things to prevail. I am about as law abiding a citizen as they come, I vote, I volinteer, I help little old ladies across the street, I do all the things I good US citizen should do, However I do like to shoot Test, Deca , EQ, Fina, etc in my glute.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

here's one way to look at it

the waiting game is much much better than the crying game!!!unless you're into that sort of thing

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    hahaha Jdawg, right on bro! We are some good citizens here, who have controversial ways of acheiving the peaks in our common hobby. Its only a controvery to those who don't share our interests to be honest. Anyways, you forgot the most important part of being a citizen... we pay TAXES!

Freakymuscle4u is offline Junior Member
    Im impatient waiting for my supplements

Freaky

Amen boys.... Taxes... ya know that's about all I can say. ya know we pay about 3X4 Times what we payed to the King of England when we fought the revolutionalry war? Anyways. I pay a shitload of taxes!

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    that must suck having to order through the mail...thank god for good friends

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I agree Havvoc, very comfortable!!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I tell you what, I haven't found a local supplement bro, and I am scared to DEATH! to do supplement by mail on many levels. I have this phobia about being treated like a character in the show OZ! I ain't no pin cushion!!!!!!

durbin22 is offline Member
    The waiting game sucks. I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. I waited and waited but the package never came. Damn JFK!

Thread Information