Rugby13 is offline Member

End of fina cycle....happy with results

I've just taken my last shot of fina and I'm real happy with the gains in the last 5 weeks. I went from 174 - 194. My bench went from 280 - 355 and my BF is less than 10%.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you do fina only? Not bad if so.. 20 pounds. That's great, what were your dosages?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    howmuch where u hitting and how often ,also how long till u sterted to feel it good ,just curious.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    The guy I got it from said it was 200mg/cc. Not sure though. I was taking 1cc to 1.5cc's a day, 6 days a week for 5 weeks. I had 4cc's of Deca from a previos cycle so I took those as well before I started the fina. I started feeling good gains after teh second week already.

babi is offline Associate Member
    wow bro thats amazing gains for just a fina cycle basically.about the doses though i am not sure.if you have noyt run out easy it the last couple of weeks b4 hiting the clomid or nolva hard.i reaaly hope your health is ok and you dont crush hard(i heard ppl crush hard even doing just 100 mlg daily)and last but not least congratulations!

babi is offline Associate Member
    i have a request for you rugby do you mind sharing with us how much of the gains you lost if any.say about 3 weeks from now

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by babi
    i have a request for you rugby do you mind sharing with us how much of the gains you lost if any.say about 3 weeks from now
    Bump. Im curious as well.

Thread Information