angelo is offline New Member

finaplix questions

Is it very effective when using it transdermally-applying to the skin and what about if you swallowed 3 pellets a day?? I read on a site where someone said it is just effective as if you swallow it. Is that true?? What do I use to mix it with dmso gel or liquid?? what kind of results?
    I read a while back somewhere that inj-work 100 percent, applying to the skin works 80 percent, and swallowing it works 20 percent.

Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member
    inject it brother, do not any home made mixes or you might end up significantly hurt. Be carefull!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Although i was totally freaked about needles, i am glad i went that direction.

I tried finasol which is a spray version of fina and i didnt get much out of it.

Read up about injections and get a small guage needle and you will be just fine.

Most of us wanted to avoid needles when we started but if you want to get into juice you must learn to inject.

latman49 is offline Member
    I may just be a freak, but I enjoy the needles. I get sort of an adrenaline high when I jab it in. Of course my only cycle until now required weekly sticks, the one I start Sunday requires daily. We'll see how much adrenaline is flowing after 5 or 6 days in a row. My guess is it will get old real fast.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    heh i hear ya. i miss the daily injections when im not on a cycle.

it seems freaky but i enjoy it also

Thread Information