Thread: Anadrol Stack

sk1tz0 is offline New Member

Anadrol Stack

Hey, does anyone know if stacking Anadrol with a Test a good or bad idea? I know Anadrol upps your estrogen and to much Test would do the same. The plan is to take the Anadrol at 100mg a day for 3 weeks while stacking it with a Test which I would only be on for 5 weeks, and once the 3 weeks of Anadrol was finished I would be starting Nolvadex . Also, what would be a good dosage for Nolvadex? Thanks in advance.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    stats? cycle history?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what Big said..sounds you need some alot more research first

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    you havent planed that cycle very good.

what test you got?

what are your stats???

hight

weight

body fat

previous cycles

diet?????????????

why you starting the nolva when you finish the anadrol ???

It's just a Test 400

hight: 5'6

weight: 180

body fat: dunno gonna say at least 10%

previous cycles: started with deca 300mg and a test 250 first ever cycle. After that I did deca 300mg with Tren 75. Took about 3 months off and now i just finished taking a deca 300mg stacked with winny and a Test 400...Now I know ppl use anadrol as a jumpstart, so it would have made more sense to start with the 3 weeks of anadrol b4 the deca and winny, but now i wana do 3 weeks of anadrol with the remainder of the test about 5 weeks, because i started the test late during my current cycle.

diet is mostly omelette's, chicken breasts, lean beef, almonds, and a little bit of pasta. No drinking, no drugs

I read under Nolvadex that ppl have started to take it near the end of their cycle that is the reason I was going to start it after the anadrol.

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    u need to run ur test for 12 weeks. or u wont get ur moneys worth. but the anadrol is AMAZING.

is it a safe stack? Test 400 with Anadrol ?...I worried about bitch tits

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1tz0 View Post
    now i just finished taking a deca 300mg stacked with winny and a Test 400...Now I know ppl use anadrol as a jumpstart, so it would have made more sense to start with the 3 weeks of anadrol b4 the deca and winny, but now i wana do 3 weeks of anadrol with the remainder of the test about 5 weeks, because i started the test late during my current cycle.
    are you using a proper pct and sufficient time off between each of these "cycles"? it looks like what you are doing right now is just kind of all running together.

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    Bro the test you have needs to be run for at least 10 weeks to see real results...also why are you starting the test later in your cycle??? Test needs to be the base of just about any cycle...especially ones involving compounds like deca or tren ...those are 19 nor compounds (meaning your natural test production will be shutdown...that is not a good thing)...I wonder how you recovered after a deca and tren cycle without any test?? As far a anadrol yes it is a good compound for a jumpstart....usually run at 50mg ed for bout 4 wks...nolva for pct not during cycle usually...for on cycle to control esto sides use an AI...like adex or aromasin

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    anadrol wont give u gyno but test can. just keep some letro on hand and u will be good to go. only use ur letro if u start to get gyno cause u need estrogen to have good gains.

try this

weeks 1-3 100 mgs anadrol ed

week 1-12 600mgs test ew

keep nolva on hand if you start getting sore nipples whille on cycle start nolva at 20 mgs ed until better,

2 weeks after last shot of test start nolva at 30 mgs ed for 30 days......

I've never used a PCT before this would be my first time using it. I really don't think I took enough time off last time after my first cycle of Deca and Fina, it was only 3 months off, I've heard ppl say to take 6 months off. I just finished my deca and winny stack, this being my second cycle, but i started my test 400 really late in this cycle, so i have about 5 weeks left of it. Just want to know if its safe to finish the test with the anadrol ...or should i just save the anadrol for the beginning of my next bulking cycle?

save everything and start educating yourself so that you can run your next cycle safely and get the most out of it...thats what I did...best advice I can give you

Big
    I'm still confused, you just finished your deca and winny stack, but are starting t400 late in this cycle, then want to add anadrol ? did you plan this cycle or are you just taking stuff as you go?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm still confused, you just finished your deca and winny stack, but are starting t400 late in this cycle, then want to add anadrol ? did you plan this cycle or are you just taking stuff as you go?
    thats the impression im starting to get

I've never used a PCT before this would be my first time using it. I really don't think I took enough time off last time after my first cycle of Deca and Fina, it was only 3 months off, I've heard ppl say to take 6 months off. I just finished my deca and winny stack, this being my second cycle, but i started my test 400 really late in this cycle, so i have about 5 weeks left of it. Just want to know if its safe to finish the test with the anadrol...or should i just save the anadrol for the beginning of my next bulking cycle?
    you should only be doing 2 cycles a year..........12 weekers.

i try to only do one a year....looks like your jumping on and off with different compounnds ,thaats not a good idea bro..........

ok i started deca and winny at the same time about 6 weeks into that i started a test.....now i am done deca and winny and have about 5-6 weeks left of test....all im asking if its ok to finish that off with the anadrol .

were you running the test throughout...or planning on throwing it in now?

i was running it throughout the deca and winny

oh ok I misunderstood that...thought u were just gona throw it in now...well Im not sure why you're stopping the deca ...it should be run for about 10 weeks (unless its npp which i doubt) and run the test one week past the deca...start pct 2 wks after last test shot...no need for the anadrol the test and deca should be doing their thing...with a good diet/training should get some nice gains no need to stress ur liver with adrol...save it for another cycle (the start of it)

Just realized something if it was NPP it wouldnt be called deca ...that is the name of the ester the nandrolone is in called decanoate...it is a long ester meaning you would not start to benefit from its bulking effects til like weeks 5 or 6

Big
    ok i started deca and winny at the same time about 6 weeks into that i started a test.....now i am done deca and winny and have about 5-6 weeks left of test....all im asking if its ok to finish that off with the anadrol.
    i was running it throughout the deca and winny
    your posts don't add up at all, good luck, I'm out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    your posts don't add up at all, good luck, I'm out of this one.
    yea good point Big...I thought there was something wrong about that whole test adding situation

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Too much adding and dropping chemicals.

Your next cycle IMO should look like

week 1-4 anadrol 50-100mg everyday
    week 1-12 test e 500mg a week split into 2 doses (shoot a couple days apart)

if u want deca run it...
    week 1-10 400-600mg a week

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prima07 View Post
    anadrol wont give u gyno but test can. just keep some letro on hand and u will be good to go. only use ur letro if u start to get gyno cause u need estrogen to have good gains.
    uhh WHAT?! yes it will very much so

Thread Information